Chapter 3 "I'm a walking time bomb"

Y/Ns POV
——————

I wake up with a warm sensation tickling my skin, the sun lit up my room. I roll over and push my face into the pillows, my eyes flutter open and I grab my phone.

Noodles 🍝: Want yo hang with me today?

Y/N: ofc, when and where ☺️

Noodles 🍝: I will pick you up in 10 min. Be ready 🙂

I quickly slump out of my warm sheets. I pull on some mom jeans and put a big coat over my long sleeved RPM shirt. I loudly plaited my hair and placed a black beanie on my head. Heading to my bathroom, I scrub my teeth white. Am I living in a dream? I walk outside, the neighbour hood clean and tidy. Spits of rain drops landed on me and slowly trickling onto the ground. I could see my breath when I exhaled which use to think made me look like a dragon.

The wind pushes my hair and it dances in the wind. The evergreen shrubs swayed to the gentle cool breeze. The sky was once again covered with thick storm filled clouds which were ready to give up the weight of the water droplets. A cold breeze hit my cheeks turning them a rosy pink colour. The streets were quite, most of the neighbourhood had there fires lit and were staying inside warm.

Jack finally arrived in a suited up Jeep. I place myself in the passages seat. "Hey noodles" I giggle "Hello Y/N" he smiles. He tells me how his band got together and I told him what it was like in Ohio. His voice was gracious, pure and smooth. His eyes shone like the moon in the darkest of nights.

We made it to the wdw household. It was big and defiantly fancy. It was a futuristic house which left me in awe. He shows me in and all the boys are excited to see me. "MOVIE TIME" Corbyn yells running into the big brown couch in front of the flatscreen tv. I sit between Daniel and Jack. I had a blanket mopped around me with popcorn on my lap. Jonah put on "The gallows" a horror. My heart racing and my head flustered not wanting to watch, but somewhat curiousness to watch on. Your hands sweaty, blanket pulled right up to your nose. "Oh my gosh, I'm going to die of a heart attack" you yell whisper. You take a shaky breath. "JEPERS NUTS" Jack yells as a jump scare appeared. "Holy shit" I mumble. My heart was pounding in my chest. Whiles a scary scene was taking place a knock on the door took place in reality. Everyone jumped. Zach accidentally throws the popcorn in fright. "It was just the door Jonah laughed whiles standing up and answering it. "Oh hi Aspen" he says. Aspen how does she know the boys? She strolls in like she owns the place gives Daniel a kiss on the cheek, Zach a kiss in the forehead and comes over to Jack... she plays with his hair flirtatiously, and kisses his neck. I was shocked he chuckled and pushed her away. I felt a boiling rage inside of me. I decide to ignore it. "Zach you are so cuteee, if you were older I would date you" she says whiles giggling. Oh please she would date someone no matter the age I think to myself. "Danny your smile makes me so nervous" she says sitting on his lap. I sit there in shock ... Zach or Daniel? "Hey Daniel come with me she says" whiles taking her jacket off. She was wearing a boob tube which showed all her curves. "Ok" Daniel says sounding a bit annoyed.

"How do you know her?" I ask politely "Oh her, old manages daughter never can get enough of them three" Jonah says rolling his eyes. "Hey she's really nice" Jack smiles "Bull shit" Corbyn huffs. "I'm tired of seeing half her ass hanging out" Zach mumbles. I chuckle at his comment. Jack didn't seem very happy so I decided not to pitch in.

————————
Daniels POV
————————

Aspen took her jacket off, I don't get why she always shows her body in such an inappropriate image. She is beautiful, she's like a breath of spring air, her voice was soft like summer rain. She headed towards my room telling me to come. I simply followed her. "Danny, I'm cold come closer" she says winking at me. "Put a jacket on then?" I reply coldly "no I want warmth from your body" she says biting her lip. She's so god dam beautiful but she does this with all the boys and I'm not falling for her games.

"Come on Danny" she moans "I - I will tell my dad" she smirks. "Don't use that line he's not our manager no more" I said turning away from her and exiting the room. "Is it Y/N?" She blurts "What the hell" I say before leaving her in my room.

——————
Y/Ns POV
——————

I see a grumpy Daniel enter, I put my arm around him for comfort and he smiled and mouthing "Thank you" . I see a bubbly Aspen come in and sit next to Jack. He beamed happily. How oblivious can you be. "Do you want to talk about what happened" I whisper to Daniel. "Please" he pleaded softly. He looked upset and quite tearful.

We both exited the building into the back porch. He explained what happened. I felt terrible. "Is is because I'm here? m I making this worse" you question sadly "no of course not" he replies "I never meant to start a fire. I'm so sorry. I made her come I made her be a jerk" you almost cried "no no, she's been like this for awhile I think she was jealous you got invited and you didn't" he explains. "She wouldn't of been here to make you upset if I wasn't here!" You say quietly. "It isn't your fault Y/N" Daniel says softly wrapping his arms around you.

You enter the building and see her fiddling with Jacks hair. She was whispering in his ear and he was laughing quietly. Aspen gave me a dirty glare and kissed Jacks cheek. You could feel tears filling your eyes. But you held them back and put a smile on your face. I was hurting, it was like shoving a rusty nail into my hand. "I am going to go home my brother needs me. Sorry see you guys!!" I say cheerfully.

I walk out of the house before I could hear them so goodbye. A tear escaped my eye I quickly wiped it away. I am like a walking bomb, a blow up and destroy everything around me. I don't think i can ever look at Aspen without seeing that melodious look she gave to me. She had daggers in her eyes, her glare burnt my skin. She was like a puppeteer controlling her puppets which were the Why don't we boys. I kick a pebble into a tree which reflected and hit me in the face. "Really?!" I grump.

Go vote for me!!!!