Chapter 5 "until i couldn't feel at all"

Daniels POV
————————

Aspen exited the building giving an ice cold glare towards Y/N. Since day one when he father managed us, she was constantly hanging around us like a rash. Her sister never hung out stayed in her own life but Aspen... no she was so addicted to fame and glory, she would tell us if we didn't hang with her she would make sure her dad would ruin our career into ashes. Every time we would disagree she would use the line "I will tell my father" which worked, we were so obsessed with the group and we didn't want it to fail. She would always force herself onto us. I finally realised she was only doing this for fame and followers. The worst thing she did was violate me. I felt so ashamed and disgusted I started feeling down and upset all the time. She would go up and kiss me randomly and touch me in ways that made me feel uncomfortable and unsafe. I never liked her, I knew she was a bad person as soon as I lay my eyes on her. Something tells me all the boys have similar stories.

I look around to see everyone was shocked. Why couldn't jack see what we see? It was obvious, it was like as obvious as a glowing elephant strolling down the street. I really wanted him to find out himself, I wanted to nudge my bro so he would realise. Jack is stubborn, and I love my friend but he just sometimes makes the wrong choices, which I cannot control but he might see. Jack comes looping down the stairs, sitting with us. He was all happy Chappy so we decide to joke around. I take goofy snapchats with him that he posts on his story. Everyone loves the bromance! He is my best friend and band mate.

Y/Ns POV
———————

I cram in the gap between Daniel and Jack, I take a quick snap captioning it "did I interrupt anything?" The boys laughed whiles we joked around, leaving all the drama in the past. Jack takes a cute selfie with me and posts it on his Instagram

(Pretend you have a cute photo of you and Jack cuddling on the couch)

Jackaverymusic: she's pretty cute ❤️☺️

Y/F/N: not too bad yourself noodles 😗☺️
User4: anyone else ship? ^
User78: @user4 I doooo!
               10 replies
Aspen: not as cute as me 😆
User66: go away @Aspen 🤬
Hate42: She is so ugly ewww 🤢🤮

I end up taking a few more photos with Jack and Daniel and a few with Zach, Corbyn and Jonah. It was a fun night, not worrying about drama. We flicked a movie on which I ended up sleeping through.

I wake lying on the wdw couch. My eyes are still heavy and I can barely move. I was so warm. I close my eyes again, then a hear creaking of the floor boards. Thinking it was one of the boys I kept my eyes shut. Then I feel a sharp pain in my arm. My eyes shot open wide and curious. Aspen was standing next to me with an evil grin "you tell anyone ... you are dead" She whispers to me. I start feeling dozy and nauseous until I couldn't feel at all.

Sorry short chapter but vote for me please!!!