Chapter 2 "his dammed smile"

Jakob's POV
————————

My little sisters flight just landed, I waited patiently for her to walk through the doors. I have missed her so much and can't wait for her to meet the boys!

I rub the back of my head softly, whiles looking around frantically for my sisters arrival. I check my phone to see the time. Why is she taking so long? I wonder. I feel a tap on my shoulder, light and dainty. I turn around to face Aspen. "Oh hey Jakob" she says giggling "hey Aspen? How are you" I asked confused. I rubbed my eyebrow and looking down to avoid the awkward eye contact. "Oh nothing just popping in NYC to see you and the boys" she says playfully punching your arm and biting her lip. "Oh cool" I say unsure of how to reply to Aspen.

In the corner of your eye you see Y/N collecting her bags. You push past Aspen and run towards your sister and hug her from behind. "Hey lil sis!" I scream into her ear "Hey big brother! I have missed you" Y/N says beaming ear to ear. "I have missed you also! I'm so excited to show you my friends" I say smiling.

———————
Y/N's POV
———————

I see a gorgeous girl glaring in our direction. She had wavy hair and had her face covered in make up making her look flawless. I see her approach ya smiling showing her white teeth. "Hey, you must be Y/N Jakob's sister" she says giving me a hug. "Nice to meet you" I say giving a nervous smile. Jakob waves her goodbye and walks with me to his car.

"Who was she?" I ask curiously while looking at New York City in the night. It was breathtaking, it was like looking at the stars on the clear night. "Oh her, don't get too friendly with her" He mumbles under his breath clearly pissed off. I roll my eyes, she seems really nice. I look out gazing into the ebony sky. It was picture perfect. Jakob slams the breaks on in front of his big house. It had small shrubs lining the front lawn. The house was very modern and had a few cars parked outside.

I stroll to the front door with my three suitcases, the white plastered door was unlocked and I looked around, the floor was white marble, with black trim boards with Snow White walls. Two stairs curled up the sides of the room, with a door between. He had large paintings hung along the walls. There were large owl coves on the sides leading to the lounge and kitchen. "Come on sis, up the stairs that is where your rooms is" Jakob smiles and practically drags me up the stairs. There was a large hall, filled with trophy's and some golden globes. "Holy shit?!" I whisper under my breath. "Your room is here" Jakob says pointing to a room at the end of the hall. The door was black with white trim. I skip down the hall opening the door, it was amazing. A light blue duvet with other hints of blue shades. Kind of reminded me of the oceans, filled with textures of aqua, teal and baby blues. It had white throw cushions and a white wool throw blanket. The walls were white with fairy lights. I had a black desk which was joined onto my wardrobe.  I unpack quickly and meet up with my brother.

I walk down the stairs and hear a few more male voices. I enter the lounge and see five more boys sitting on the leather couch. Confused you enter. "Oh Y/N, this is the boy band I manage!" Jakob says with enthusiasm "Hi I'm Daniel" a boy who had dark hair, and a beautiful smile. He was tall and muscly. "Hi it's ya boy Corbyn" a boy with blonde hair and a hyper attitude. "What's up im Jonah" another tall guy smiled genuinely. "Hi I'm Zach" a guy who looked quite young. "Hi I'm Jack" a guy with gorgeous curls and a heart melting smile. I smile at all of them but your eyes locked onto Jack. You push your mind away and sit down on the couch.

A few hours passed and I begun to know the boys and become close to them. They were pretty cool. "Looks like we are going to have to hit the road" Jonah says sighing when he stood up. You wave by. A nervous curly head boy walks up to me "Hey Y/N, it was nice meeting you, can I get your number" he says scratching the back of his head. I smile sweetly and hand my phone to him and he give me his. I put my number in and pass it back. "See you later" I giggle and walk back to the lounge.

I look on my phone and see a few notifications,
Aspen: 👋 hiiii

Jack: 🐢

You turn off your phone and ponder. How did I meet a famous boy band? I look blankly into the wall. I want to elaborate on yesterday I was getting bullied and thrown around like a rag doll, into a girl who meets a boy band and living on cloud 9 the next. Am I dreaming. Jakob breaks me out of the trance. "Y/N?" "Sorry" I say giving a smile "I am going to bed night big brother" I mumble giving him a hug.

I lie in my new room, a new beginning, a new start. I look into the shadows shaping people, five men standing in the corner, I giggle quietly to myself, it sprung a memory of the Why don't we boys. You roll over and close your eyes. Your mind is free, blossoming ideas and new feelings. The last person on your mind was Jack Avery. His dammed smile. It was cruel how just by a look he could make you weak in your knees and lost for words.

Vote for I