#5 Whats happening? and trip to Paris

One week later here I am. Tomorrow we go to Paris and I don't even got a pair. Maybe I will stay with Ross. And don't know him very well but he looks like good person. Maybe we can be my first real friend. About Hailee I don't even spoke to her this week. She's always with Warren. I think I must forget her.
Today is raining. Hope that tomorrow in Paris won't rain.
I got to do my bags to tomorrow. I don't know what to take. We will pass there 5 days. Maybe I should take a back pants, a normal jeans, my Vans of course, and I don't know what more. I was talking with my mom and she said that in Paris is cold so I should take some sweatshirts to.

*Phone on*

Hailee- Can you open up yours front door?

*Phone off*

I have a bad feeling about that but it's raining so I will open up.
When I open my door I see Hailee crying without make up. Something that isn't normal.

Me- Hailee? Come is raining so much.

I still got feelings. She comes ruining and hugs me.

Me- What happened?

Hailee- Can we go to your room?

Me- Of course.

She looks devastated. What's happening? I'm nervous.

Me- So, what's happened?

Hailee- You were right about everything.

Me- Ahhh??

Hailee- Everytime that you said those things about Warren.

Me- Oh all right. What does he do?

Hailee- I catch him with other girl.

Me- Say it all.

Hailee- We combined to walk on the park and I came early and than I see him with another girl.

Me- Do you talk to him yet?

Hailee- I don't wanna talk with that guy.

Me- Ok stay calm.

Hailee- Thank you for everything. After what I did to you you still take care about me.

Me- You don't have to thanks me. I know it's kinda later but do you wanna be my pair on the trip?

Hailee- Of course yes!

Me- So do you wanna help me with my bags?

Hailee- I think that you deserve it.

Me- Let's do it. I don't know what should I take. This Sweatshirt out that one?

Hailee- Second one. Or those to.

It was this the rest of the night.
I wake up in the morning and Hailee is sleeping on my side. She is more beautiful when she's sleeping. I decided to go to the kitchen to make breakfast for me and for Hailee.
Hopefully my sister isn't in home.

Hailee- Sorry for sleeping here.

Me- No problem. Do you like pancakes all right?

Hailee- who doesn't?!

Me- After the breakfast I can take you home for you to take your bags and then we catch a Taxi to the airport.

Hailee- For me that's all right.
You have a nice room with the MARVEL action figures.

Me- Thanks. I'm kinda nerd.

Hailee- Me too. What's your favorite Superhero?

Me- I like Spider-Man but also Deadpool. But we all know that Deadpool isn't a Superhero. What about you?

Hailee- I like Captain America. I think that he haves the best trilogy of MARVEL.

Me- You right.
Are you ready to go?

Hailee- Hell yeah.

(IN THE CAR)

Hailee- I saw your draws.

Me- Really? How embarrassed they are?

Hailee- They aren't embarrassed. I like them. So obscure but direct.

Me- Hum, I just do it for fun, when I don't have nothing to do.

Hailee- Ok. I wanna to sorry you about this past week. You are my best friend and this past week I don't even talk to you. And the worst of all of that is that you were right about everything. I'm sorry.

Me- No problem.
Is that your house?

Hailee- Ah yes.

Me- It's to big.

Hailee- Yes and the best part is that all mine.

Me- Really?

Hailee- No just a prank. Kidding it's all mine. You can left your car right there. And then you can come in.

Me- All right.

(MOMENTS LATER)

Me- Jesus Christ this is so big.

Hailee- Yeah yeah, now come to my room and help with my four bags.

Me- FOUR BAGS? It's only five days.

Hailee- One bag for which day and lefts one day.
Now can you bring that four bags to here when I call a Taxi please?

Me- Ok. It's only 5$

Hailee- I will pay you later.

I like to see her like that. Happy. She's so much good when she is like that. I got to talk with Ross because I will stay with Hailee in the room. I think that he's gonna to understand.
After I take all the bags outside we catch a Taxi and then we come to the airport. I'm with Hailee, she is sleeping, and with Ross. Playing online games on our PC. Finally I got the people that I like with me.