Chapter 1: The Theater (Part 2)

Zach was a couple minutes late to class but Nichole had covered for him. When Zach took his seat next to her and started working on his paper she leaned over and whispered to him "Hey, something's come up I can't hang out today sorry." He looked at her and not knowing the reason he just said "ok" and went back to working on his class work. They finished their work and the bell rang. They got on the bus and sat silently until Nichole got off. Zach decided since he no longer had plans he was going to take his little sister, Ashley to the movies the new movie in theaters called "Power of the odds". That was the exact movie Anthony had chosen for his date with Nichole. At 7:20 Anthony showed up at the address Nichole had given him earlier. They drove down to the theater when they got there the movie was about to start so they got their tickets and went straight to their seats. Anthony liked the back because he would be able to mess with people and Nichole liked the front because only a few people ever sat up front. They ended up sitting in the middle. Zach had gotten there only a few seconds after them. But he was too busy helping his sister out of the car to notice them in line. Once he got his little sister out of the car they walked over to the ticket counter and bought their tickets. Zach walked her to the correct movie then told her to find a seat while he got them popcorn. Ashley and Nichole had never met before so when Ashley sat next to Nichole she didn't know it was Zach's best friend. Nichole looked over at the random girl that sat next to her and smiled to be nice. Zach came in about a minute later and looked up and down the rows for his sister. Once he found her he noticed who she was sitting next to almost immediately. He dropped everything and made a huge mess. He quickly cleaned it up before anyone noticed. then he walked over trying not to be noticed and grabbed his sister by the arm and gently tugged her over to a different row. He explained why he had moved her. He brought her to the back row and had her stay there while he got them more popcorn and drinks. When he got back this time he kept his eye on Anthony and Nichole. He missed most of the movie. About half way through the movie Anthony used the cliche move. He yawned and went to put his arm over Nichole's shoulder. She "sneezed" and he yanked his arm up. Then Zach had Ashley go down to where they were sitting and trip on her own foot and spill her soda all over Anthony. She said "Oops sorry I thought you were someone else I didn't mean to trip and get you all dirty I'm so sorry!" Anthony sighed loudly but said "It's fine it's fine don't worry about it." Nichole tried to hold back from bursting into laughter. When Anthony left to go get washed up Nichole leaned over to the girl and said "Good job, I don't even know why I'm here I don't like this guy. Heck I just met him. I had to cancel my plans to come here and I really regret it." Ashley giggled and ran back up to Zach. Zach looked curious. He said "What did Nichole say? She looked happy about it?" Ashley smiled and said "She doesn't like him and she regrets coming." Zach was so relieved. 

(that's all chapter one I hope you liked it chapter 2 coming very soon)