Chapter 16 : Another Sudden

The next day, I woke up from the bed, with only my underwear on. Last night must be tranquil and peaceful... maybe I was unconscious because of drinking too much at the wedding party.

Francis was sleeping beside me, half-naked as usual. His arms surrounded me; I could feel his soft skin and his body hair. His eyes were still shut; his blonde locks splayed around the pillow. His expression was calm and unruffled.

I was still laying on my bed, and tiredness strikes me again. I decided to close my eyes, put myself back into sleep.

Then I opened my eyes and found myself waking up in a different bed.

Wait. That's my bed.

I sighed and looked at the alarm clock beside my bed. It was already 10 am, an hour before getting to the recital hall for rehearsal.

It took an hour for me to get to the recital hall. Thus I would be late if I were still sleeping. I rushed to the closet and dressed up and packed my things, then rushed towards the bus stop. It's lucky that I was able to catch the bus.

In the bus, I fell asleep again...

~~*~~

Eyes opened. I saw myself in Francis's room. My soul was in the body of an 18-year-old maiden again. The room was a total mess.

Looking around, there was only me in the bed.

Francis was gone.

I got off from the bed, then headed towards the kitchen for breakfast. Francis was not here, so I called Michelle.

"Michelle, do you know where is Francis?"

"Hm... I don't know."

"When is your last time to see him?"

"This morning."

"Michelle, can you tell me how was he?"

"Well... I afraid that I can not-"

As I was talking to Michelle, Francis walked in through the door. There was an unknown human girl walked into the house, and their hands were clasped. I hung up the phone instantly and stared at him.

"Cara!" Francis exclaimed, "w-we're just... Amis! N-no others."

I grunted and let them walked inside. Then I sighed and walked out of the house.

After having breakfast outside, I strolled back to our house, then walked towards the bedroom for cleaning up the mess we had made.

When I opened the bedroom door, I saw two people on the bed. They were naked, completely. I recognise one of them was Francis.

This was rather... unexpected.

I glared at them and stood at the door like a soldier. My mind was baffling, being puzzled about what I've seen from my eyes.

What on earth was happening? Supposed Francis was the less likely to have another one when having a relationship, but what I've seen...

This breaks my heart, completely.

This was the most disgusting thing I've ever seen in my life. I needed a sanitary bag.

My heart was fallen into pieces, while my brain was telling me to release my tears. My eyes were still staring at him while holding my cry.

And now, I was questioning myself in my mind.

~~*~~

We are married, but why you betrayed me?
There must be something slipped out of your mind,
That made you suddenly eyed on that filthy being.
I had seen your heart is filled with love
But now I can only see your dirty heart, full of lust.

~~*~~

"Oh! All I see was only you, Francis. You've slain my heart completely. I am still staring in at you, and your gorgeous mistress. Do you know, I am so craved to crawl on the bed to join you, but it is my distress that someone has occupied you."

I left this small note on the dining table. Then I left the house and found a relaxing place at the top of the hill, and rest...

...End of the second encounter.