Blue Dragon

THE PICTURES AND VIDEOS IN THIS STORY ARE NOT MINE JUST TH PLOT AND OC. ALL RIGHTS GO TO THE CREATORS! On with the show!

    "Where do we go next Yoon?" Yona asks. "I don't know. Ik-soo didn't give me any information after." Yoon says looking at his map. " Do you need to find the other dragons I can help with that." Everybody looks at Kija while Chin-Sun was sharpening her blades. 

    Chin-Sun heard everything they were talking about but only stepped in when Kija gives the group a vague direction of where he felt Seiryuu. " The direction you point to is pretty vague there are quite a few villages in that direction that the Seiryuu could be living in now. It may take us a long time to find where he is." Yoon states pointing out a lot of villages on the map in the way Kija was pointing. 

    "I could help make it a little easier if you need," Chin-Sun says making everyone look at her."How?" Yona asks. "Well since the dragons were here to protect our master there was also a need to make things easier for them. I can't sense the dragons, however, I can show them an image of their general location with my magic. But, I also need Kija-nii's help. " Chin-Sun says as she looks at Kija.

~Chin-Sun's PoV~

   "Kija-nii sense Seiryuu again,"He closes his eyes and when I think he's ready I use my magic. A three-dimensional map of the land slowly builds in front of me. "This is how I can help. Kija-nii you can open your eyes now." I tell him. He opens his eyes as he looks at the map as him and Yona's eyes sparkle with wonder."She's more useful than you White Snake." Hak says smirking at Kija. "I am not a WHITE SNAKE!!!" Kija-nii yells as he swipes his dragon hand at Hak. " And we both did it together without him I wouldn't be able to do it," I tell Hak defending Kija-nii. "Umm... Chin-Sun," Yoon says as my attention turns to Yoon and away from the arguing duo. "I'm guessing these are the locations of the dragons?" Yoon asks as he points at three different colored areas. "Yep, So what Kija said was right," I tell them then look at Kija-nii. "I didn't doubt you Kija-nii but the direction you gave us was so vague that I needed more information," I say then turn back around to the map. 

    "So here we are. And in this area is Seiryuu." I told them as I point at the large blue circle. "I'm sorry I can't give you an exact location... however it has been a while since I've used this..."  I whisper the last part as I remember something that happened in my past. 'I miss you guys but I have these guys now!' I think as I look at the group I'm now in talking about the plans' I hope you guys are doing well up there!' I think as I close my eyes.

    "Chin-Sun hurry up before we leave you!"

    "Coming!" I yell smiling.  

       'Yep, my very diverse and crazy family.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SECRETS WILL COME UNDONE AND MORE MAGIC WILL BE REVEALED! 

NEXT TIME ON THE LITTLE SILVER DRAGON!!!