Blue Dragon: Part 3

~Chin-Sun's PoV~

As we sit in the room that the chief has provided for us we converse on what we should do next. " We know Seiryuu is here but the location of Seiryuu may be hard to find because of the puzzle like structure," I explain racking up ideas in my head to try to find Seiryuu. "I could map it out so we don't then we don't get lost and we could find Seiryuu that way." Yoon suggests. We all agree and head out to find Seiryuu.

~A little while later~

We were walking for a while now while Yoon was leading us. But our journey was cut short when we reached a dead end."Uggggghh... another dead end! I thought I mapped it out perfectly!" Yoon yells frustrated. I stand in the back as I watch the team bicker. I was so lost in thought that I didn't notice that Yona disappeared. I turn around and saw Yona following an adorable squirrel. I followed her forgetting to tell the rest of the group...because I wanted to become friends with the squirrel. I followed Yona into the secret passage and saw that the door closed behind us. 

"dang it..." I was looking for a way out and I forgot about Yona....oops..."Hak! Kija! Chin-Sun! Yoon!" I here  Yona yell. I run towards her voice. But when I heard her yelling for someone to let her go I started to dash towards the voices. When I got there I kicked the person that was holding onto Yonas hand. I don't know why but I felt bad, like really really bad about sending a flying kick to this mysterious person in a masks stomach. But I pushed away that thought as I stood in front of Yona.

The person got up and I got into a battle position ready for a fight. I was about to hit him again when Yona yelled at me."Chin-Sun, stop!" I stopped in the middle of my punch and looked at Yona,"Why would you tell me to stop Yona? This person was dragging you somewhere, what if he took you to a dark room and murdered you, or he... you know... did it with you... against your will. Man, you gotta stop being so soft." I tell her. " WHAT! This guy wasn't dragging me somewhere to kill or do it... what is doing it?" Yona asks me. "hehe . . . I'll tell you when you're older." I say. "I'm 1 year older than you! Nevermind, this man scared away the guy that was dragging me somewhere to probably kill me." 

Ohhh, now I get it. Now I feel really really really really bad about kicking him. "I'm sorry about that." The man just turned around and walked motioning for us to follow him. We did as was told and we eventually made it back to the group.

"Chin-Sun! Yona! Dummies! You need to stick with us!" Yoon yells. "Hehehe sorry I got sidetracked by this cute squirrel and the man that helped Yona and I ... Oops." I say with a sheepish grin. "You," Kija yells at the masked man. When Kija goes towards him he runs away. "What is it Kija?" Yoon and I ask. "That man... he's Seiryuu."

.

.

.

.

.

.

"OOOH, THAT'S WHY I FELT GUILTY WHEN I PUNCHED HIM," I yelled. "SORRY SEIRYUU!" I screeched. "Your voice pains me Banshee." Hak says. "SORRY, MISTER GORILLA!" I yell in his ear as I run back to the room they gave us.

______________

END

I finally put out another chapter! Sorry it took so long!

So how did you like it? Was it good? bad? Please leave some feedback... I mean if you want to, I'm not forcing you to or anything! hehe...

FINALLY, SHIN-AH HAS APPEARED!!!!

I know we are excited because we had TWO chapters with Blue Dragon as the title but no Blue Dragon but now he has appeared. What's going to happen next? I mean if you watched the anime or read the manga you already know whats going to happen next... Anyways Blue Dragon! Yaaay! 

Whelp anyways see you next time.