Childhood Friends

Your Pov

Argghh, I want to sleep more, I woke up and turned off the alarm clock, and lay down once again in bed, I was to closed my eyes when I heard a knock on my door.

It's open, I sigh as I wake up in bed and walked to the closet to get some clothes.

Good morning (Y/N)-chan, I'm here becaused I forgot to give you this uniforn yesterday and also to wake you up, she giggle and give my uniform to me.

Oh thank you and good morning too, as I accept the uniform.

Welcome (Y/N)-chan, ok I'll leave now, I also need to prepare for school today, she said and closed the door.

I take a bath and wear the uniform that Kotori gave me. I look to the mirror, It's fit me, I thought and smile.

Kotori Pov

I woke up early because it is the first day of school and I got excited becaused (Y/N)-chan is going to be my classmates. I was going to bathroom when I see the uniform that I forgot to give to (Y/N)-chan yesterday, so I get it and went to her room to give this. I knock 3 times to her door.

It's open, she shouted

Good morning (Y/N)-chan, I'm here becaused I forgot to give you this uniforn yesterday and also to wake you up, I giggled and give to her uniform

Oh thank you and good morning too, she said and accepted the uniform.

Welcome (Y/N)-chan, ok I'll leave now, I also need to prepare for school today, I smile to her and closed the door.

I wonder what she looks like to the uniform, I smiled to my thought.

I went to the bathroom and prepared myself for school. When I finished I went to (Y/N)-chan to check her and to invited for breakfast. I knock the door 3 times and open it.

Beautiful as always but I think there are something to her, she is different from (Y/N)-chan I know before, I need to find it, I thought to myself when I saw her.

Kotori, stop staring at me, I know I'm beautiful and were cousin it incest, she said while laughing and smirk at me.

I'm not staring at you, i-it just something came up on my mind, I'm here to say that we need to go downstair to eat our breakfast before going to school, I said to her and look away.

I'm just kidding so lets go downstair, she pat my head.

Whatever (Y/N)-chan, I pouted and she is laughing at me as we walk downstair.

Where is auntie and uncle? She ask me as we approach the dining table.

Thier left earlier and mom said we are the one who will guide you to school because were on the same class, I answered

WE?? her brows scrunched up with confusion

Yes, Umi-chan and Honoka-chan accompany us too, you remember them? I answered back.

Ok, yeah I remember them a little so lets eat, as she started to eat.

While we are eating breakfast, suddenly my phone ring and Umi-chan is calling so I answer it.

Good morning Umi-chan, as I greeted her in phone

Good Morning Kotori-chan, are you done, I'm here in front of your house, she answered.

Ow, okay, will be there, wait a minute, I said

Ok bye, she hang up the phone.

Hey (Y/N)-chan are you done eating, Umi-chan are waiting outside the house, I asked her while I finishing my food quickly.

Yes I am, so lets go, she said and stand up in the chair and grab her bag and I follow her.

Umi Pov

I am here outside of Kotori's house we decided that Kotori-chan, Honoka-chan and me to go together for the first day of school, and I heard that (Y/N)-chan will be our classmate. Finally when the door's opened and saw Kotori-chan smiled at me while waiving her hand and... (Y/N)-chan? with a poker face.

Is she still remembered me? I asked myself

I'm sorry Umi-chan for waiting, kotori apologized to me.

It's okay, so maybe you are (Y/N)-chan, I'm Umi Sonoda incase if you don't remember me when we are child, I said to them.

Of course I remember you when we were child but look at you now you seems different, your grown up beautiful that why I did'nt recognized you, btw nice to see you again, she said to me and smile.

T-thank you (Y/N)-chan, btw your beautiful too, and nice to see you too, I said while I'm blushing to her compliment.

Lets go Umi-chan and (Y/N)-chan we need to go to Honoka-chan's house, kotori said and we walked.

We are chatting something but (Y/N)-chan did'nt bothered to join us instead she put her headset on her ear.

Why I felt I did'nt know her, she seems different from our (Y/N)-chan childhood friend that always cheerful and always smiled like Honoka-chan, I thought. Kotori and I look at her and we both sigh and continued talking.

Your Pov

I actually did'nt recognized Umi in the first place and all I said to her is true. Kotori and Umi are happily chatting while we are walking to pick-up Honoka to thier house so I find my headset to heard some music and ignore the two who is talking and I'm following them.

Why we stop? Your buying a cake? I asked them while I putting my headset off of my ear when we suddenly stop in the front of bakery store.

No, we stop because we need to picked up Honoka-chan, Kotori answered me while Umi calling Honoka.

Okay. I said and putting one headset to my ear.

Good morning Umi-chan, Kotori-chan and... (Y/N)-chan? As she jumped to me to hug and I was shock.

Good morning too Honoka, I said after she broke the hug and smile

Good morning Honoka-chan, Kotori greeted her with smile.

It's our first day of becoming second year and yet you never changed Honoka-chan, do you want us to be late for the first day of school? Umi scolded Honoka.

I'm sorry Umi-chan, I over excited thats why I overslept, Honoka apologized to Umi who is upset to her.

Thier never changed, I thought while smiling to them and watching how Umi still scolded Honoka and Honoka look to Kotori and asking for help to stop Umi while Kotori is smiling to them and did'nt know what to do. I put my headset again and start walking with them.