Meet the New Student

Your Pov

~At the school~

Finally you reach the school with your childhood friend.

See Umi-chan, we are not yet late, Honoka say to Umi.

Yeah, but we don't have enough time to show around the school to (Y/N)-chan, Umi answered

Ehhh!! I'm sorry (Y/N)-chan its my fault, Honoka apologized to me while scratching her cheeks.

Its okay, there's many time to show me around the school maybe after class, now let go to our classroom?, as I said to them.

Lets go, the 3 girls said in unison

As we reach the classroom, we find our seat and wait for the teacher. I was sitting in a chair next to the window and put my head to the desk while listening to the music and close my eyes. I wake up by the tap of my shoulder and when I turn around I see Kotori and saying that the teacher is already in front so I sit properly and put my hand in the bottom of my chin, boring as I sigh and listen to what the teacher's saying and suddenly she call my name to introduce myself because I'm a new student here so I did what she want and after that Kotori, Umi and Honoka accompany me to school. And finally we reach to the canteen and buy some snack and went to the tree outside the classroom.

Kotori-chan is it true that our school are going to closed? Honoka ask kotori

And where do you heard that bad new?, Umi said.

I heard it when we passed to student council room, Honoka say and bite her bread, as we turn around our head to Kotori waiting for the answer.

Ahh, Ehh, Yeah I heard it when mom and dad last night so I asked them but my mom said that it is not final so there's a condition, Kotori said as she brush her cheek.

So this school are going to closed soon but why my parents bring me here, as I thought

So what is the condition? Umi ask

The condition is if there is many students to enroll in incoming enrollment, Kotori explained.

We need to do something, we need to help our beloved school, Honoka said

How?? Umi ask as they both sigh and sit.

They thinking what may possible that they do to help thier beloved school until....

What if we become a School Idol, Honoka cheerfully said as she stand up and face the three girls who is now confused.

School Idol? I asked

Yep that the best option we have to save our school, we need to perform like sing and dance, Honoka explained

Yeah it is known and famous to every school, Kotori agree to Honoka.

You don't know about it (Y/N)-chan?  Umi ask me

Yeah, i don't know that, I simply answered, it is true there is no school idol to america.

So what do think guys, we need to create our group and start become school idol? Honoka ask.

Will that the least thing we shoul do, so I agreed to Honoka-chan, Umi said and face to Kotori as she waiting fo her answer.

Will if you guys are joining then I will join to, Kotori agreed and the 3 girls turn their head to me.

Oh, why are staring at me like that, I ask them because thier staring me like a creep