Music Start

Your Pov

Now is the day that they will be performing and they will rehearsing and preparing for thier performance so I'll leave them and I was walking going to student council room and when I reach the door I knock 3 times before I open it.

Good morning Eli and Nozomi, I greeted them as I enter the room.

Good morning (Y/N), Eli and Nozomi greeted me.

What are you doing here your punishment is for only 1 week and its done? were kinda busy because of the program, Eli said

Will I'm just here incased you already missed me, I winked to her.

And who say that we missed you?, Eli asked

Don't be rude Elicchi, we know that we miss her noise here, Nozomi giggle.

Nozomi it is compliment or not, as I pouted and the laugh.

Will I'm here to help you guys, I said

But you should be helping Honoka for thier perfonce, Nozomi answered

I was there and I already help them now they'll preparing for thier performance so I decided to help you guys, I explained.

Ok then just help there, Eli said and start helping them and I don't what I'm doing and why I help them.

After we finished we decided to go to the hall to start the program but I excused to Eli and Nozomi as I said I need to help Kotori, Umi and Honoka.

Hey (Y/N)-chan were have you been? We were waiting for you., Kotori say when she saw me.

I'm sorry I just helping Eli and Nozomi at the student council room so now lets prepared for your performamce, I said to them and they nodded and when I looked to them they all nervous specially Umi.

Wow you guys are cute for your uniform, I appraised them.

Are you guys ok? Are you nervous?, I ask them.

Yeah a bit nervous but were ok, what if no one watch us, Honoka said and the two are nodded.

Will it is normal that to be nervous and feeling that maybe it can't worth it and failed because its your first performance but before you step on that stage just breathe and think of your sacrifice and problem you guys encountered before you become what you are now, for whom your performance is and why are you here becoming an idol in first place and lastly just enjoy the performace, I'm sure every one will cheered for you but if no one watching you remember that I'm always here to help and cheered for you, got it, I said to them to boost thier confidence.

Thank you (Y/N)-chan, they said and hugged me.

Ok guys are you ready your the next performance after the speech, and broke the hug and they nodded and then I turn around to see who is it and I see Eli and Nozomi and they smile at me.

Hey cheer up guys you can do that so I'll leave now and watching your performance, I said them and walked outside.

I'm here at the side of stage and watched for thier performance and when I look around I see many students are watching while thier smile and saw some particular person, I saw Eli and Nozomi also the orangish brownish haired girl with the golden brown haired girl, I also saw the girl with black two pigtail haired who is hiding the chair and lastly when I turn to the door I see Maki is also watching and after thier performance done I decided to go them to congratulate.

Congrats girls, you guys did it, I said

Yes, we did it, Honoka cheerfully said and jump, while Kotori and Umi is hugging each other.