Third year

Your Pov

Where here at the club room because they have a meeting and I don't know why I am here well I am here listening to what they said.

Ok because where are official now, I made our practice plan, so here it is Umi explained while the girls are listening except for Honoka who is busy eating a bread.

Honoka are you listening?, Umi asking honoka with a death glare.

O-ofcourse Umi-chan, Honoka said nervously

Well then, so you know that you need to limit eating a bread from now on, Umi said.

What?? Umi-chan are serious?, Honoka disagree for what Umi said.

Oh I thought your listening for what I said lately? We need to maintain our weight and we need to be fit as an Idol, Umi scolded Honoka while the other watching them when suddenly my phone ring.

Hey you two stop that, the first year are here and you guys are not embarrass? I said to Umi and Honoka and stop fighting.

I'm sorry, they both said.

Will then you guys need to start practice, they all nodded.

Ok then I'll leave now, I said and walk.

Wait (Y/N)-chan where are you going? you supposed to help us in practice, Kotori said

Hmm, I'll be at student council room but don't worry I'll be there to help you in your practice but I need to talk to Eli first, I say and walk outside the room so they can ask me again.

No one Pov

What with Eli-senpai and (Y/N)-chan, lately thier always together?, Honoka said.

And why you don't care Honoka-chan?, Umi said.

So Eli-senpai and (Y/N)-chan are closed nya~, Rin ask.

Yeah I know Eli-senpai is not closed to everyone but only to Nozomi-senpai how come (Y/N)-chan are closed to her in fact she a new student here? Hanayo said.

Will I don't know we never talked about that, Kotori said becaused they all looked at her.

Why we should bother her life with Eli we should practicing now? Maki said and stand up

Maki-chan is right so lets go at the rooftop, Umi said but when we supposed to leave the open it and see the girl with a two pigtail.

What are you doing here, the two pigtail ask.

Becaused it is our club room nya~, Rin said.

We are the one who should ask you why are you here?, Maki said.

Will I am here to get my things, the two pigtail

So you are also an school idol? Hanayo said and the girls looked at her.

Ofcoursed I am the no. 1 school idol Nico Yazawa, Nico proudly said.

Then Nico-senpai you should join us, Honoka said

Why would I joined you? Nico said.

Becaused you have many knowledge to the idols so you can teach us, Honoka said.

I don't want to join, Nico said.

Please club president joined us, Honoka still convincing Nico.

What did you say?, Nico ask.

Hmm, join us?, Honoka said.

No not that, Nico said