Boss reader x Johnny.

JUST SO YOU KNOW, THIS IS GONNA BE WEIRD.

You were acting Like a ninja going up to Johnny's room. You were trying to scare him, which probably was not working, because Shandi had seen you.(best ninja ever.) Well once you got up to his room and kicked down his door and yelled out.:(boss) GET YO A-S UP, YOU MOTHERF-CKER!! He jumped up and falls outta bed.(Johnny) F-CK YOU! You stared at him with a look of. I'm crazy and if you Don't stop I'll rip you in half, with a little of rape face.(Johnny).....Let me get dressed. You walk out, a few minutes later he walks out, you pick him up a board and run out of the crib. You throw him into car.( Either threw the window, it's roofless, or threw the roof.)
You Jump the same way.(Johnny) Boss...What kind of drugs are you on?(Boss) THE KIND THAT MAKES YOU HAVE A SWEET A-S! Also....Cocaine, haerione, and weed.(Johnny)......How are you still alive?!(Boss) I HAVE NO IDEA. You drive threw the city. At some point you make yourself have fish eyes and slowly move over to Johnny, and Sniff his hair.(Johnny.) ....???(Boss) "Says this in a demonic voice." MMMMMM! SMELLS FRESH!(Johnny) Ok....(Boss) I'mma kiss ya.

WHAT YA THINK, I KNOW IT'S NOT TO WEIRD, BUT I HAVEN'T LET ALL MY WEIRDNESS OUT SO YEAH, BUT I WILL CONTINUE THIS LATER. BYE.