Random story time.

(THIS IS ABOUT A DIFFERENT GAME CALLED BADDEST BIDDER. I PLAYED IT ONCE AND IT WAS WEIRD. CHECK IT OUT IF YOU WANT, IT'S COOL!)

Y/n was sitting on the floor, head down. She was about to be bought by a sleazy man. How did it happen? Well, let me tell you.

It was a normal day at the hotel. You were talking to your friend (I can't remember the actual chicks name so, F/n is what I'll put.)
(Y/n) Today has been pretty good actually....(F/n) That's great!"I can't actually remember what they say. I sorry. After you chatted for a minute and got a piece of candy from your manger( he is not a rapist. ) you headed to clean more rooms when a chick came over.(Also forgot her name, but she's a douche.) she picked on you a little because she was a higher maid thing than you, you didn't care. Then she told you to clean fifteen more rooms, you didn't want to but you went to. When you did, this man and woman came out of the elevator.(man) Oh come on. I need someone for the party, I'm sorry!(Woman) No! She leaves, the man looking annoyed, He looks at you.(Man) Hey~.(Y/n) Hey? You guys chat for literally about three seconds.(Baba) I'm Baba. He grabs your arm and drags you to the elevator and you are so confused. You arrive at a party where he leaves you and a man walks up to you.(Ato) Hello. You turn around to find the famous painter Ato(I think that's how you spell it.) you flip out a little and he ask for a drink, you say you will get him one. When you return he's gone but a sleazy man(Which is the actual name.) Starts to talk to you.(Sleazy man) How about we take this party some where private? (Y/n) No!(My reaction would be to kick one foot up and yell. I DON'T KNOW KARATE AND I WILL USE IT!) You turn to leave and he grabs your arm. A man shows up out of nowhere and wraps his arms around you(????) Leave her alone before I have you kicked out. The sleazy man sweats,  not wanting to make a scene leaves. You turn to thank the man but he was gone. You leave the place and begin to leave. You over hear talking. You glance in the door to see a pile of guns and other weapons.( Walks in. Can I have one? Not really sadly...) You and a man make Eyecontact. You run off and walk into a closet, you pick up a box and bump into two people.(Y/n) I'm sorry!(Man) YOU BROKE A STATUE. You keep apologizing but they will not hear it. They knock you out.

And That's how I ended up about to be sold to the sleazy man.(Bidder) Going one.....Going twice! Suddenly you hear him yell One million dollars. (Bidder) Going once....twice....,Sold! For one million! You look up the sleazy man looks passed off. The people take you to a place after they blind fold and gag you. You arrive and take off the blind fold and the gag. All these men look familiar. ..... Turns out they all were the men the guy said was eusike and the guy with guns was sayro I think and a other guy name mamaruo. If this happened to me I would be the weirdest I ever been just to escape. Whelp, hoped you like it, BYE!

I'm ded inside.