perice x neko boss reader.

(Yes, your a neko. I just got bored, ok? And yes, that is perice from the second game, but this story is which ever game you choose. Enjoy!)

You ever currently (Sun bathing, napping, etc.) when you were interrupted by perice running up and started yelling. (Perice) Boss! I need your help, I was walking are-(Boss) I'm kinda busy here. Go away.(perice) But Bo-(Boss) Perice. Stop. Leave.(Perice) .....Why you gotta be like that?(boss)"You sit up and stare at him with a I will shoot you one day look.".....Fine, what do you want?(perice) Well.....I lost something....(boss) What was it?(Perice) It was......(boss) What, speak up.(Perice) I said it was......(boss) I WILL EAT YOU, IF YOU DON'T SPEAK UP.(Perice) SHANDI, I LOST SHANDI, OK?(boss) WHERE?(perice)"shrugs." I don't know, I don't pay attention to her, I just looked around and I didn't see her.(boss)...Your a moron. She right there.(shandi) Hey, what's I miss?(boss) Perice was worried you.(Perice) Yeah, she part of the gang! She family.(shandi) Well, that means your in love with mom.(perice) WHAT?(shandi) The Bo-(Perice) Wait! Don't you have some news about the ronoin?

Yeah, I know that this story is stupid but hey, There will be a second part, maybe, whelp see ya!