The Mysretious Song

"Can you repeat that? In a shorter context?" The Doctor asked in a shock. He could not believe that this girl might be his best friends daughter.
   "My name is Penelope Williams, but I prefer the nickname, Pond.
Pond. As in come along Pond. As in Amelia Pond. This 10 year old girl was claiming to be his best friends future, or secret, daughter. But he had to know for sure, otherwise what he wanted to do would backfire.
"I'm sorry, what year is it again? " the Doctor asked.
"Are you insane?", Penelope inquired, "2015, you idiot."
This was perfect then. This Penelope would definitely need some adventure if she was anything like her parents.
"Okay, I believe I know your parents. They're inside my... box." The Doctor said skeptically.
Penelope smiled and peeked inside. A young woman with red hair and a scarf was standing by the console along with a young man wearing a blue, puffy vest.
"Those are my parents!" Penelope exclaimed," But younger. My Dad never wears those kind of vests anymore."
"How would you like to go on an adventure with me and them?" The Doctor invited.
Penelope smirked and pushed past, into the TARDIS. The Doctor entered as she looked in in awe. "Amy, Rory, I would like you to meet the newest addition to our team. Penelope..." The Doctor paused, unsure of what to do in order to not give her identity away.
"Song." She added,"Penelope Song."