002

I carry his stuff into the house so he doesn't have to struggle with everything he brought.

I turn around and he awkwardly stands by the door.

" You can come in you know" I say very confident.

" I can?" He questions

" Yes silly, this is our home now "

He slightly smiles and starts to walk into our lovely home.

"Wow, it's really pretty in here"

"Ha gez thanks" I blush slightly.

I guess I can really decorate better than I thought.

I thought he would of complained cause I have fairy lights through out the house and also my room.

I love having lights. They look so beautiful! They somehow make me happy. Dose anyone else feel the same?

Eh probably not. I'm still kinda childish in the inside.

" So raegan. I'll show you your room. "

We walk down to the hallway that has pictures of me and family/friends.

I see him scan them and giggle slightly at the weird ones.

" Ok so my room is right here, and your room is across from mines"

" Ok " he says slightly

" Yea " I look into his eyes. They look different like if they carve something, you know what I mean. Probably not.

I look up at the clock and it's about 12.

For some reason I couldn't sleep knowing that I'm in a house with someone I barely know.

I mean I hope we become really good friends. That's my intention.

Not to be enemies.

I get up to get a glass of water and some cookies when I see raegan sitting at the table.

" Hey " I say.

" Hi..."

" Is everything ok?"

" I don't know "

" Do you want to talk about it ?" I question him.

He nods slightly.

" Ok, let get some cookies for both of us to eat with some water. "

I go to the kitchen and grab some cookies and water. I walk about over at the table placing down his snack.

" So what's up "

" I'm just very.. scared you know? Being here with you and starting fresh for this new yr. "

" Oh. Don't worry. Everything is going to be ok. You have me!"

He looks up and sighs. I guess he needs more time.

" We have school in the morning get some sleep maybe you will feel better " I suggested.

" Eh, can't sleep " he says

" Same do u want to watch some Netflix in the mean time"

" Sure "

We get up from the table and grab our cookies and water and head to my bedroom.

We sit on my bed while I grab my laptop.

We put on Bob's burgers cause that's my favorite show and it will maybe lighten up the mood a bit.

I turn off my lights and put on my fairy lights and look at raegan as my room brightens up.

I can see his eyes glow from all of the lights he is surrounded by.

" Ok lessss geeeetttt butttt raegOn " I say very funny which causes him to giggle.

Eh sorry I've haven't update I've been just honestly spending time with family and enjoying the winter storm while it lasted but I'm so sorry this chap suckkkssss. I wanted to get one chapter up so I can try and get some more done quicker. Ugh I feel like I'm making this story horrible but I can't rush it to the good parts that I have planned bc then the story will be weird but I hope you guys enjoyed srry for any errors.