003

Morning ✨

I wake up to see raegan laying next to me. We aren't cuddling or anything we are just laying down back to back.

I roll to my side and check my phone. It's about 5:15 am and school starts at 6:30.

I moan and try to get myself up. I get off of the bed quietly so I don't wake raegan up.

He had a ruff night so I want him to sleep well.

I head to the bathroom and look at my ugly ass face in the mirror

" Damn I'm ugly " I say to myself.

I take off my onsie and hop in the shower..

The water was so hot that the whole bathroom was foggy.

I was in a good mood so I decided to play some music.

I put on some somo and play ride.

Everytime that song comes one I have the urge to grind, butttt there's nothing to grind on but the shower wall.

I'm not that desperate. Or so i think?

I get out of the shower and start to grab some clothes to get dressed. Today is the first day I don't want to look at sloppy... Yet.

That's for Friday's.

I mean I know all the people that afe going to be there, but there is always new kids that will end up popping up every once in a while.

You always want to make a good first impression.

That's what I kinda struggle with the most. I tend to over do myself and act someone that I'm not.

That's not the way to go.

30 mins later

Raegan has woken up. We are both all cleaned up and currently eating breakfast.

The whole breakfast was silent, there was barely any talking.

Which is expected from anyone it's early in the morning, nobody feels like talking.

Raegan and justin sit in mid silence. No words to be spoken still.

Justin had so many things running in his mind about how the first day would go.

He wanted it to go good. It was like being a freshmen all over again expect he knew everyone.

Who know all of the jerks, geeks, and more.

But oddly he never new raegan.

Never. Justin scanned raegan and the way he was acting.

Something was off. Not like just mentally with raegan, but more like physically as well.

He seemed like the bad boy kid that would pick on alot of people.

Justin didn't want that he's living with raegan. He needs to negativey just positive stuff to keep him focused.

Justin didn't fancy anyone ( like or crush ). He didn't think anyone was attractive.

More of like he never really paid attention to anyone else he keeped his eyes on his and his book only.

Nothing else

But raegan he couldn't keep his eyes off of, it's wasn't that he liked raegan. He was curious, wanting to know more about this boy and his background.

We finally head to school. Me and raegan didn't ride together.

I offered him a ride, but he denied he called one of his friends instead.

Im not really sure why he is acting all cold when we were perfectly fine last night ?

I just hope God I hope he's not fake and won't be so rude towards me when I'm living with me.

Justin gets out of his car and starts to make his way to the doors of Michigan Highschool. (  I couldn't think of anything better )

The air smelled new. It didn't smell like wet dogs and musty boys it smelled new.

Justin took a deep breathe before he fully entered the building he wasn't ready for today, but at the same time he was.

He was fearful of so many things that could go wrong today.

He didn't want that on the first day not at all.

First, second, and third period passed by.

Justin has had 2 classes with raegan so far. He tried to talk to him but raegan would just ignore.

Eventually raegan got very annoyed of justin. He couldn't keep his patience anymore.

" CAN YOU JUST FUCK OFF JOCK?!?" Raegan yelled.

" I-i was just saying hi raegan.." justin suttured.

" I don't care just leave me the hell alone " raegan pleaded to Justin.

And he did just that. His smile quickly went to a frown. Justin grabbed his books and backpack and headed to the library to go calm himself down.

Heyo got an update up for u guys. It's like 2:16 am and I'm kinda sleepy I somewhat forced myself to finish writing this chapter cause I need to start updating more often but schools a pain in the butt. As you can tell I do go from 1st person to 3rd person alot. Sometimes I'll most likely end up writing the whole book or chapter in 3rd person . But I don't feel like going back and looking for any mistakes so if there is any errors im so sorry, but I hope you get enjoyed !