007

Justin comes back from the bathroom.

He didn't jack off.

He thought he would of needed to, but he easily got distracted by seeing poop in the toilet.

He just thought raegan might of used the bathroom and forgot to flush. Everybody forgets at times he thought to himself.

I walked back outside to see a crying raegan.

" Raegan?!? What's wrong are you okay?!?"

" Yea I'm fine..." He proceeded to cry and wipe his tears.

" Are u sure you don't look fine " he frowned.

Why was raegan crying?

Why has he been so quite ever since he moved here. I honestly don't understand. Did I do something wrong? Did the house make him unhappy ?

Lots of different thoughts circled justins head.

" Justin just drop it ok. I'm fine " raegan said as he grabbed a pack of cigarettes out of his jacket pocket and walked out the door.

Raegan smokes ?

Justin

I wanted to help raegan I wanted to know what's wrong, but he just wont really budge or crack

I'm just going to let it be for now. I don't want to piss him off or anything. It's to early to do that right now.

I grab my phone and check the time.

Damn

I seriously have nothing to do with my life.

Raegan entered back the quite home 3 hours later

It was currently 12 am.

Justin didn't sleep. He couldn't. He couldn't bare the fact that raegan was out there alone and was still in shock that he was smoking.

He looked like a punk. If everyone was going to be judgemental they would probably say raegan was emo.

He wore black. Well recently he's been wearing nothing, but black.

Justin knew he had to have more than black clothes. Had to be. He didn't dare take one step into raegans room. He didn't even want to, oh but he did at the same time.

Despite how nosey and curious justin was he wasn't going to let it slide. He was determined to get in there one way or another. No. Justin didn't have a key to raegans room.

He's all about respect and space.

Yet again.

He's not. But nobody doesn't want to scare off there roommate who was oddly quite.

" Where have you been " justin asked

" None of your business "

" It is my business acutally " justin proceed to say while turning his full body over to raegan.

" And why is that, exactly stalker ? "

" Because I'm your friend. "

" We are not friends "

" Yes we are "

" No. " Raegan said with no emotion.

" Yes, stop teasing now "

" I'm not teasing, it's something called being honest "

" Since when were you prince loyalty "

" I never was. Never will be "

" What a dick "

" It's not the time to fucking piss me off Blake "

" Hmm I think it's the perfect time "

" Jus-"

" Are u ticklish ?" And with that justin started to tickle raegan. He didn't really budge. He looked like he wanted to laugh but simply didn't.

" I wanted you to giggle " justin pouted.

" To bad to sad sunshine, I'm not going to smile for you "

" Oh yes you will. "

" I don't think that's possible nobody can make me smile or happy "

Justin sat and think . He wanted to bring the bright side of him.

" Let's play a game beast " justin insisted.

" Uh , I'm not sure "

" Plwese "

Raegan looked at justin. He hated the fact justin acted like a little kid for no damn reason. Like what type of 17 acts like he in fairy land.

" Fine kid what is it "

" Date me "

Raegan chocked on his water he was currently drinking. He was shocked the smaller boy wanted to date him. Not that raegan even liked Justin liked that. He barely even liked him in general. He was annoying to him, but also great company. There would be times raegan would smile and giggle when he heard justin yelling and screaming while playing fornite. The green eyed boy would scream

" I swear to mother trucking god kill me one more time dingus "

He just couldn't help, but smile. But Jay could never know that he was awake while justin played his games.

" Why is this relevant ? "

" I want to make you happy, I want to make you giggle, also we can just make a sence you know. Just out of fun "

" I'm listening "

" But there are rules, don't and i repeat dont fall in love with me "

" Why can't I. Not that I will anyways "   as raegan fiddled with a cigarette he had behind his ear

" Just because "

" Sooo you can fall in love with me ? "

" No. That's the whole point dumby we can't fall in love with eachother whoever falls in love first is a loser "

He laugh. Justin laughed so hard. Loser was the only word he could of think of that was suitable .

" Okay then do we have a deal Blake ? " As opens his hand out

"Deal beast " he smirked

And with that the game had begun.

Literally the most horrible chapter I've ever wrote, but hey I updated . Enjoy :)