005

Recap

"Why won't I just show you ?" Justin offered.

"What?" Raegan said in shock.

"What do you mean ' why won't I just show you' didn't you just listen to anything I just said. " Raegan growled.

" Yes , yes i did, but I always want you to know what it feels like to be loved I want you to be happy.... I've experience love once or so i thought was love"

" Really?"

" Yea, his name was Noah ( its just a random name ok don't attack me pls ) "

"W-what happened between you guys if you don't mind me asking ?"

" Well, I  loved him. I loved him so much. He's was my everything. He was my happiness. Everything that I have every wanted. He was my first boyfriend. Ikr crazy to say my first boyfriend was the first person I loved. He was always there for me when I had family problems. I could always talk time him and he'll be there. No matter if he as busy and he got back to me hours later he would still want to know and make sure I'm ok. Now Noah he's pansexual so we didn't really have to question eachother about our sexuality in the relationship. We were together for 2 years. 2 years!! Until one day, it was rainy and stormy. I was in some warm soft long pants with a big fuzzy blanket. While the TV played Everything, Everything. The mood of it all was beautiful. I love rainy days. It calms me makes me feel all jolly wolly inside. I called him over to come sit with me so we could enjoy the move, but he didn't respond. I call him again then I heard giggling. I went into the bathroom and he was on the phone. I asked him who was he talking to and he stuttered. He didn't even get a name out nor could get tell me what was going on. I told him to hand me the phone and he refused. We fought trying to get the phone from eachother until I finally got it. I said hello and I heard a girl voice. My whole world fell. I didn't want to jump into consideration yet. So I calmed down and politely asked the girl ' and whom am I speaking too ? ' I said a bit Shakey but I still managed to get out. ' I'm his girlfriend ' and responded ' and you are ?' . I looked over at Noah who had tears in his eyes. My face grew red along with my ears. He looked so heartless. How could he be the one crying? He's pleaded to me over and over again. 'Pls dont leave me'. I wanted to cry Raegan I wanted to just hurt myself I couldn't believe the one person that made me so happy left me for someone who hasn't been here for long. I've been with Noah for a very long time, but he had to leave me for some other tramp? Like how could that son of a bitch do that. Raegan? Out of all people why did I get hurt..."

" I'm not sure justin, but I know you deserve better. You deserve the world. You look like a nice person I don't see why anyone would want to loose or hurt you. "

" Maybe im just to ugly or, unwanted in this world "

"Dont say that."

"It's true raegan, you legit didn't even want to talk to me or make eye contact with me in school what the hell ? "

It was silent between them after that thought.

Raegan didn't know what to say about that, cause it was true. He didn't want to make eye contact with justin.

" You're right, but that doesn't change the fact you also deserve to be happy. "

" Ok, if I deserve to be happy. Then you do too. Be happy with me raegan "

" W-what ? "

Without a second guessing Justin planted his soft plumped lips onto raegans.

Raegan kissed back slow and soft. Nothing aggressive or anything just soft and nice.

" Umm " raegan mumbled as they pulled away.

" Mhm " justin hummed while walking up to the front door of their house , and leaving raegan there speech less.

Oof sorry guys I haven't updated. I haven't really gotten the motivation to write lately and I'm also busy at times, but oof hope you guys enjoyed this cringe worthy chapter. 🤷🏾