Authors Note

I am going to publish this January 9, 2018 so if its not up tomorrow than I'm a terrible person.

At the moment I am experiencing some writers block so its becoming harder for me to just write. I'm trying to write as much as I can and set a date for me to publish. I think i'll set the date for every Tuesday and Friday. Saturday is open to but I'm busy on Sunday.

Anyway, back to the writers block. If you are reading this, comment a bunch of ideas I could do with the Kole relationship. It would be very useful.

I realize I do this a lot but if you could Vote,  comment, share, you know.
If you want better updates on like, potentially new books, spoilers, inside story of where I got the ideas to write my stories, just check out Questions and Answers.

It'll be completely updated tomorrow along with this book, unlucky, Living In a Shadow, and Battle for Love. Thanks for reading this, love you.

Yours always, Kai

(Update, most of the books above don't exist anymore and the ones that do are undergoing major editing, if you've made it this far then I must tell you that there won't be consistent updates for any books that are left over. I've considering dropping Unlucky but its one of my most popular books so I chose not to. Each book will undergo reconstruction on my word doc so I can make the chapters better than what they were. I am in college now so don't expect to much updates but what I finish will eventually be put up. For now I want to focus on just finishing a book so there won't be any new stories unfortunately. Anyways, I am mostly working on The Legends of X so if you want to see what I've been working on then go check that out. See ya.)

323 words