Chapter 9 (Wednesday Part 2)

Kerry's POV (Wednesday)

''Now were meant to add some eggs.'' I told Tony and he scratched his head while thinking deeply about something.

''How many eggs do we need?'' He asked me and I tried to remember.

''Ugh, I forgot.'' I said and groaned in disappointment. ''I guess we'll just have to figure out ourselves.''

''Let's try two.'' He stated and went to get some eggs. ''There's only two left.'' He  pointed out. This was definitely gonna be a disaster and I wasn't looking forward to a destroyed kitchen.

''I think one's enough though.'' I added.

''I don't care. We already decided on two.'' His stubborn self was making an appearance and I didn't like it. I was pretty sure it was just one egg, and that was the end of it!

''I told you it's one.'' I replied angrily. He ignored me and was about to crack the second egg into the bowl but I snatched it out of his hand and smashed it on the floor.

''Why did you do that? You're cleaning the floor.'' He said and I stuck my tongue out at him and he made a dramatic hurt face.

''I think I made it clear that the recipe said one egg. You were about to ruin it before I stopped you.'' I replied casually observing my nails, pretending to have a lot of interest in the activity. However I did not expect to be covered in white powder that proceeded to blind me the second it was poured on me. Ruining my clothes in the process.

My jaw was almost reaching the floor as I looked down at my clothes in disbelief and looked at Tony who looked like he was gonna pee himself from laughing. He was also holding a bag of flour. Well that explains a lot. I turn around and look for something to throw at him.

My eyes land on something.

Perfect.

I open a box and free the sugar out of it making sure that all of it hit Tony. After a second of the sugar feeling the freedom in the air, Tony found himself covered in it and this time it was my turn to laugh but I was careful enough to dodge a broccoli that he threw back at me.

''Ooohh! It's on!'' I announced and ran to the other side of the kitchen dodging three carrots that were about to hit me.

''If you think you're gonna win. You're wrong.'' He warned me and I threw back his carrots at him, running to the middle of the kitchen jumping on the table. I caught the fruit bowl in the middle successfuly, feeling it's coldness as I hugged it tightly in my arms.

''The fruit's are on my side!!'' My call of victory was incredibly loud and I took out the reddest apple I have ever seen in my whole life and threw it at Tony who caught it extremely fast. What I forgot was that there was a cracked egg in the bowl. My stupid crappy memory resulted in my top getting egg on it and this time it was definitely a battle till death.

I hit Tony with a banana and run to take shelter under the table. As soon as I could I grabbed another bag of flour from under the table. Seriously who puts flour under the table? I slowly move out from under the table, but the kitchen is empty. There is literally no one there. Where did Tony go? Seriously?

''Tony?'' I called but got nothing but irritating silence for the answer. I pace back and forth wondering where he could be. He could be hiding somewhere and is waiting for the opportunity to strike. As I walk with my free hand I try to take off as much egg off me as possible. Ew. Disgusting. My beautiful cream coloured top was totally ruined and there was no point in even trying to fix it. Maybe it will wash out who knows. But that's heavily unlikely.

''Boo!''

I almost had a heart attack. My free hand was on my chest and I my other hand decided to throw the whole bag of flour at my attacker. The whole situation became amusing when I looked at Tony who was now all covered in flour and sugar. While I was shaking from laughter all the flour in my hair was moving and some of it decided to come off making a horrific mess on the floor. Actually the whole floor was a mess anyway. It was filled with fruit and all other stuff that we threw at each other. In addition to my laughter I heard someone else laugh. She was standing in the doorway laughing and pointing at Tony and then me.

''What were you guys doing?'' Pepper questioned between laughs. Me and Tony looked at each other. We had to tell the truth. I put a smile on my face and tried to take control of the situation.

''We tried making cake.'' Me and Tony both said in unison and then gave each other a dirty look. He also probably wanted to be the one explaining everything.

''Oh really? To me it looks like you wanted to destroy the kitchen.'' Said Pepper who now stopped laughing but still had a smile on her face.

''No. We wanted to destroy 12 percent of the kitchen.'' Replied Tony and Pepper giggled.

''That joke never gets old.'' She added. I had no clue why it was so funny but to be honest I didn't really care. I felt really happy and excited. Maybe giving Tony a chance was a good idea.

''Kerry!'' I heard someone shout and then a girl with brown hair walked in with a blue dress covered in red flowers. It was my very clumsy yet adorable friend Jen. I swear down, having her as a friend is like being friends with someone my age. Which is great because I am not friends with anyone my age. Part of me kept wondering exactly HOW? How does she manage to just literally knock everything over by accident. I mean I'd be scared to to go with her to a museum. Just imagine the bill she'd get.

''Ms you have to pay us a million dollars.''

''But why?''

''Because you managed to break every single thing in the room.''

Just kidding. The bill would obviously be higher than that.

''Come on Kerry get changed we're going to watch a film.'' Said Pepper and I happily skipped to my new room to get changed. Talk about an amazing life with an amazing family....

*A/N: Sorry about the short chapter. Because this story is gonna be really long it's gonna have shorter chapters. Some will be a bit longer. Thank you sooooo much for all the votes! I could not be more happier! I never expected this story to be actually read by anyone. Please Please Please check out my other stories Like A Spider (Spider-Man FanFic) and Miss Dangerous S.H.I.E.L.D Agent!!! They need more votes and reads! And what do you think of the cover for this story? Should I change it? Please let me know! Lot's of love and big hugs from me x*