Lui Hwang and the demons of Muay Thai fighting (part 11)

All of a sudden the ground began to shake and massive snaking cracks appeared in the bottom  of the fountain. The cracks glowed with a blinding orange, yellow, and white light.

 The ground beneath me erupted into flames and then exploded. I saw billions after billions of demons come crawling out of the pit of hell and into the surface world. Instinctively I pointed straight towards my assailants. They attacked the guards and had obliterated them. All that was left of them were small bits of intestines and skulls. The once white snow was now a sea of blood. They turned towards me still in a position of attack, but didn't attack me. They all bowed and said "Thank you Lord Ko. We are now in your debt and under your control."

 I turned away and told them that they were dismissed for now, but must be prepared for if I need them that they must be at my side at an instant. With that they vanished.

 Finally! I am in control of my own body again. I wondered in the back of my mind why the demon army called me "Lord Ko". At the moment I am too hungry, tired, and physically exhausted to figure it out. I felt bad for killing those people and destroying the estate owner's front yard. I decided to go inside in search of room and board.