Lui Hwang and the demons of Muay Thai fighting (part 14)

I grabbed the oil and dipped my finger in it and put oil on each of my chakras and drew a ring of oil around myself. I took out the pen, ink well, and journal (inside of the journal is the letter and pictures) and placed them inside of the circle on the ground. I poured half of the remaining oil in the ink well. I cut my left wrist using the fountain pen and put my blood in the ink well with the oil. I poured the last of the oil over the journal. Thankfully i still had my box of matches (which miraculously were still whole and dry). I lit the book and ink well on fire. I lit the oil ring on fire as i began my own exorcism. It was a brief but agonizing process. The incantation i used forced my father, the leader of the demons, into a solid manifestation. It also opened up a portal to Hell for Ko and his followers. I stared him in his red snake like eyes and said to him "Father, it is time i end this. Now prepare!" "Ting Hwang-Ko, I Lui Hwang, challenge you to one-on-one Hand to hand combat. If i win i am going to send you and your demons to Hell, wheee you belong!" I said. "What's in it for me if we fight and I win?" said Ko. "I won't let that happen." I said angrily. "Come now my boy. (He spreads his arms walking towards Lui) Do you really want to fight your father? I have saved your life on at least 3 different occasions. If i fight you and win, I will add your soul to my army of demons and keep your body as my host. Doesn't that seem fair for if you fail everyone again?"
I will not be taken by his lies again! Never again! He continued towards me. The more i looked at him, the more rage that boiled inside of me. The moment he was within striking distance, I struck. I smashed my elbow into his face with all the force i could use. I heard the sound of a bone breaking. I think I broke his jaw. I followed that up with several jabs and then a roundhouse kick to the chest. I let my rage take control and let my body act on it's own. I broke nearly all of his ribs from the knees i drove into him. My strikes seemed to take an eternity to complete, but in reality it must have taken 10 seconds. I dont know who was more suppriesed me or my dad. He was supprised that I actually struck him with the speed and force that I did. I was supprised at my own speed and how long it seemed to attack him. It was as if i was fighting under water. *By this he is talking about the water's resistance against his movements and how weightless he feels.*