Prologue

Marriage , a dream of every young girl dressed in their beautiful lehnga with their make up and jewelleries.
So was the dream of Ms Suman Tiwari, an already very successful interior designer was asked to tie the knot with Mr Shravan Malhotra, a handsome young  businessman who started a company on his own.

Both with mutual consent agreed to this knot when something unexpected happens on the wedding day.
Shravan was missing from the altar!

                            |||
Suman was ready as she glanced in the mirror for the last time before she turned from Ms Suman Tiwari to Mrs Suman Shravan Malhotra.
There were barely a few moments for the baraat to arrive and everyone were busy running around giving a last check to the decorations and catering.
Everything had to be fine, after all it was the wedding of an interior designer.
Suman could not contain her jitters and the excitement. She had fallen in love with him, the first time they had met. His brown hazel orbs and attracted her to him and is never ending smile which was just killing.
Her state was broken by a screaming Preeti.

" Di, di ", She panted trying to catch her breath.

" Calm down tell me what happened. ", Suman said with a smile.

This one statement was going to destroy everything. The undying love, Suman had for him and the bond which was just going to form.

" Di. Shravan jiju is nowhere to be found. ", She said with a soft whisper and Suman looked up to her with tears in her eyes.

" What? ", That was all that came out before the sister duo burst into tears.

They hugged each other in consolation, soon being joined by their mother and dad as well.

" Beta , We are sorry. We didn't know about this. ", Her parents told in unison as they too shed tears on their daughters loss.

" It wasn't any fault of yours. We are ashamed that our son could do a thing like that.", There at the back stood Nirmala and Ramnath with their heads hung low in shame.

Suman immediately broke the his and gave a huge hug to them.
" It isn't any of your fault. The one who was at fault isn't here. ", She said in a effort to make the drooping faces held up high.

Everyone looked at her in amazement, her marriage has just been called off and there she stood consoling all the film faces.
Wasn't she the one supposed to be crying?

Authors note

Hi friend's
This Is a different idea which I got last night and I didn't want to waste time penning it down. Do leave you views and click that star button on the left corner of your screen.

Love Abigail

Ps Don't forget Inline comments