Epilogue

Suman stared at her hubby's sleeping face. She carressed his her black hair which now had a few strands of Gray hair. She dropped a peck on his cheek when she was suddenly pulled towards him.

" How come you are awake? ", Suman asked with a tinge of red adorning her cheeks.

" For the first time, Mrs Malhotra is in the mood of doing romance and I miss it. Not happening. Anyway forget all that, let's continue what you stopped. ", He spoke naughtily.

" Shut up Mr Malhotra. Why is your mind so crooked? Does anything else go on in your mind except romance?", Suman nudged him lightly despite being captured in his arms.

" Why does your mind have to be so straight? ", Shravan answers back with a question.

" Come on Shravan, you are a father of a 8 year old son and a 5 year old daughter. Stop being like a child. ", Suman struggled to get out of his grip.

" Stay na please. 5 minutes only. These children don't give us our couple time together. ", Shravan cribs and Suman frowns at him

" Here comes Malhotra Kid number 3", she murmurs under his breath.

He furrows his eyebrows at her and then immediately gives a pleading face.

" Pretty pleaseeee ", He drags the please.

" Okay okay fine. ", Shravan gives a winning smirk and hugs her completely.

Barely 2 minutes into their cuddles, they felt themselves being squashed by two gigantic weights.

" Mom, Dad ", they screamt in their   British accent.

Shravan immediately moved away and picked up his daughter in his arms while their son came over to Sumo and sat on her with his leg wrapped along either side.

" What happened? ", Suman inquired looking both of them.

" Lets play something. Bhai doesn't let me use his toys. ", Their daughter, Bhavika complained with as she folded her arms and puffed out her cheeks.

Suman and Shravan looked at each other and them burst out in laughter.

" Don't you have your own toys, Bhavu?", Suman asked softly.

" Bhai' s toys are looking more fun. ", Bhavika complained while Daiwik looked at her with a glare

" Not fair Mom. ", He complained.

" Daiwik. Let her use your toys. Learn to share. You are older to her. ", Shravan decided to intervene.

" I hate you Papa. You always take Bhavika 's side, never mine. ", Daiwik protested.
A hurt look flashed on Shravan' s face but he covered it up quickly.
Suman slowly squeezed his hands and gave a understanding look.

" Daiwik, There is nothing like that. Papa is right. You should share your toys. She is your younger sister right.  Be a good big brother. ", Suman defended Shravan.

Daiwik looked at her for a moment and with an undiscoverable expression.

" You are right , I am gonna be a good brother. ", Daiwik exclaimed happily and Bhavika gave a happy smile.

" Daiwik, go play with Bhavika. I will come in sometime and then I will give you breakfast. ", Suman sends them away and then looks at Shravan.

" Come on Shravan. He said it playfully. ", Suman tried to cheer up his mood.

" No he didn't. It is clear he doesn't like me. Come on Sumo , He is 8 years old. He knows what he is speaking. ", Shravan's eyes were teary and Suman hugged him.