S E V E N

Suman sat up on her bed and walked outside to the living room where she saw Shravan sitting down and doing phone.

" Shravan", She softly mumbled to get his attention.

" hmm. ", His eyes still glued to the phone.

" Shravan ", she said a little louder.

" Yeah speak, I am listening. ", Shravan had to be doing something really interesting.

" Shravannn ", She cried out crankily as she grabbed a cushion and threw it at him.

" Stop behaving like a despo wife trying to have my attention. ", Shravan smirked but his eyes didn't budge from that gadget.

" I hate you. ", Suman yelled angrily as she stomped back into her room not before slamming the door loudly to get his attention.

" I love you too", he said with a chuckle and finally put his phone aside.

Love you too? What? He might just be following the suit. I mean it is the most common dialogue when I hate you is said in a way. Suman sat on the bed confused.

" You look cuter confused." , Shravan remarked as he entered the room with a teasing smile.

" Was that supposed to be a compliment? ", Suman quizzed shifting her gaze towards him.

" You can take it either way. ", Shravan giggled and Suman made a puffed face and crossed her arms.

Looking at her , Shravan burst into waves of laughter.

" Oh My. You look like a baby. ", He commented between his laugh.

" If you want to compliment me you can say it directly. Itna ghoom ghuma ke kyu bol rhe hon. (Why are you beating around the Bush?)", Suman finally regained her posture and gave the same teasing smile he had given to her.

" What if I didn't want to compliment you? ", Shravan raised an eyebrow at her and she shrugged.

" The door is open for you to leave. Only my wellwishers are welcome in this appartment . " , Suman proceeded to open the door for him.

" I can leave now but have you forgotten the real reason as to why I was here. I am also not interested to be here. ", Hearing this Suman frowns while Shravan smirked looking at her defeated expression.

" Start. ", She grabbed a pillow and settled herself comfortably to listen to his tale.

" You wouldn't want to be listening to me in those crumbled formals in which you slept. ", Shravan quizzed and Suman shrugged again.

" No worries. I don't mind being in them.  It is not like I am wearing a skirt", Shravan grunted in frustration hearing her.

Shravan slowly pulled out his phone and Suman gave an inquisitive look. 

" I have already prepared a speech as to what I have to tell to you. ", Shravan received a ' What the hell look ' when he said that.

" So well let me start, ", he coughed a few times dramatically before beginning.

" Melodrama ", Suman commented and he scoffed.

" I am just trying to reduce the tension here. ", Shravan exclaimed and Suman scoffed in return.

" Start faster ", she exclaimed impatiently.

" Well to start with me and Shanaya are no more together. ", Suman looked at him with a baffled face hearing that.

" What ? How is that possible? ", She murmured under her breath.

" We broke up. What's so different in that? ", Shravan quizzed surprised looking at her reaction.

" Or is it because you were jealous because of her? ", Shravan smirked at her and she took her cushion and hit him with it.

" Shut up and continue, Why was Pushkar calling me Bhabhi? ", Suman tried her best to change the topic.

" Well it may be because I lied ", Shravan whispered softly as he massaged his nape in nervousness.

" And what exactly was that lie? ", Suman asked unsure.

" I had heard you telling your feelings to Preeti about ME during our marriage time. It was anyway predecided that I would not be doing this marriage. Hearing you confess you feelings , I told Pushkar the reason I left you  was that I would not be able to reciprocate your feelings and keep you happy. Pushkar bought that excuse and tried to keep us together so that One, you don't get married to anyone and two , I might be able to fall in love with you. ", Shravan explained.

" So you knew about my feelings all along. ", Suman's eyes were now glazed just threatening to let the tears all along.

Shravan nodded silently in guilt.

" And why was he calling me Bhabhi then? ", she questioned him again.

" I lied to him that I fell in love with you and we are dating. Mom and Dad were looking for another girl for me. ", Shravan hung his head down low in shame.

" It is better than spoiling another girls life. ", Suman mumbled under her breath.

" No Suman, Don't get me wrong here. I am extremely sorry for whatever I did and using your name for my benefits but never could I have broken another girls heart. You remember the day when Shanaya entered my cabin screaming ( Suman nods), I decided to break up that day. ", Shravan explained trying to lessen his amount of guilt.

" Then what about the times, you introduced her to me as your girlfriend. Did she play along I mean. ", Suman had no idea where this conversation was heading to.

" Yes, she did. I asked her to help me in doing so. There were two reasons for that:One was that I didn't want the news about my break up to spread like wildfire. And the second was that I wanted to make the person I love jealous ", Shravan said each word carefully.

 And the second was that I wanted to make the person I love jealous ", Shravan said each word carefully