jacquees party

Emily's pov
Hi I'm Emily I'm 17 skinny with a big bootie and 34c in bras.my crush is jacquees. Get up and take your ass to school. My foster dad yell's. I run in the bathroom before he comes and take an shower. I stay in for 25 minutes I brush my teeth. I put on my adidas tights and my adidas.

Jacquees pov
I wake up take a shower brush my teeth and put on my clothes

I have a crush on Emily she so funny fine and she not a hoe like these other girls. We friends so we talk. I think I got a chance with her she make me feel idk I get a weird feeling in my stomach when I'm around her. I see her walking to school.

Jacquees: Emily need a ride

Emily: no I'm good.

Emily's pov
Jacquees ask me if I need a ride I said no but he He get out his car and walked next to me.

Emily:what the hell you doing

Jacquees:either you get in or I walk with you.

I get in and my song came on slow grind. I started to sing. "Baby grind on me relax yo mind take yo time on me"
(Jacquees part of the song).

Jacquees:damn you ain't say you know how to sing.

Emily: I'm not Evan that good.

Jacquees:man whateva girl you can sing.

I cover my face so he can't see me blush.we pulled up at the school he comes and opens.

Emily: Thanks que

Jacquees:no problem

Jacquees pov

I changed my schedule so I have C lunch. I get to my third period and I see Emily.i go sit next to her and this nigga come and start bothering her.

???: wassup E you still suckin dick?

Me:a nigga stop disrespecting her fuck rong with you?!

Emily:bitch don't get mad cause you got aids fagot.

???:bitch stop playing with me. *Slap*

Me: nigga don't touch her*punch*

???: Bitch don't put yo hand on my man.

Emily's pov

Me and que up here fighting. I slammed that hoe. And que got that nigga knocked out. She pulled my hair I punch her in the nose and dragged her. We had to go to the office.

Jacquees: Emily you ok.

Me: yeah wau?

Jacquees:yeah I'm throwing a party tonight you wanna come?

Me: yeah.

Jacquees: ight cool

Emily and Jacquees to the principal's office. *10 minutes later* we got suspended for a week. Jacquees give me a ride to my house. He See's my foster dad and I get out and run in the house.

Jacquees pov

When Emily ran in the house and I heard screaming and crying I run in and see him punching her and pulling his manhood out.i punched him and kept him on the ground long enough for Emily to run. I see her in my car crying. I got to the car and hugged her.

Me:it's ok you not gonna have to worry about him you coming to my house.

Emily: ok thank-you your the only person who actually cares about me.

Jacquees: ok but we gone to the store to get you some more clothes.

I go to the store and see her picking out cheap stuff.nah Emily I don't do cheap stuff I started helping her. Since I had a little sister  I kind of knew what she would like. We got back to my house and she she saw my house she was shocked.

When I showed her which room was hers she jumped on me and hugged me.i kiss her  she stopped it.

Emily: que as much as I like you I'm pretty sure you won't like me. No one dose.

Me:don't say that I do like you Emily I've had a crush on You since 9th grade.

Emily:really

Me: yes

Emily: I've had a crush on you since 9th grade too.

I kiss her and we get ready for the party. She puts on this tight black crop top and bootie shorts

I put on this white muscle shirt and no sleeve jacket and some jeans

The party starts and I told her to get lit by herself and handed her a bottle of henny and a blunt when I came to get her she was gone

The party starts and I told her to get lit by herself and handed her a bottle of henny and a blunt when I came to get her she was gone. I see a nigga trying to get with her.

???:come on baby

Emily:no get off me. Me

Me:nigga get of my gal.

???:this yo nigga?!

Emily: babe she said jumping on me.

Me:that's what I thought nigga I said kissing her.

I made sure She stayed with me the rest of the party.it was 4 o'clock when the party was over I changed her and put her in my bed and layed down. She kissed me and I wanted to but I told her to go to sleep.