a new start

Emily's pov

Me and que get to Atlanta and we go to the studio and him and me started to sing. I went in put on my head phones and did a remix to the weekend. "Y'all hoes say he be with you on the weekend but bitch Monday through Sunday y'all know who he be with" I started being goofy and made him start laughing "bitch we gone fight on the weekend"

Que: I knew you would fight for me he said laughing.

Me: You knew that imma fight for my baby

Que: (singing) "you gone get this d this weekend" sikenaw

Me:que you nasty

Que: but you like nasty and you know it.

Some girl walked in a was looking at my man I ignored it until she said something that mad me mad.

???: Damn you fine you got a girl.

Me: yeah bitch it's me get yo hoe ass out otta here.

???: Those fighting word?

Me: I don't fight animals.

She hit me in my head before trying to walk out.

Me:you know what this bitch really trying me today.

I punched her in the face and dragged her out the room.

Me: so you was just gone sit you ass right there and let her flirt with you.

Que:but ba- I cut him of by slamming the door

I walked out and waited in the car.

Que: baby pl- I cut him off

Me: just take me to the hotel Jacquees I'm not finna argue with you while you driving

He drive us home and I go take a shower (*30 minute later*) he was saying something bit I couldn't hear him. I stopped the shower and got out the shower  shower and he had flower and chocolate. I put on my ripped jeans and grey crop top

Que: Baby I'm sorry would you forgive me?

Me: it's your birthday you shouldn't have to buy me things.

Que: just cause it's my birthday didn't mean I can't buy my queen stuff.

I jumped on him and kissed him he put me on the bed and took his shirt off he took my shirt off and my pants.
He took his pants off.he kissed my neck and lips before he went down and started to kiss my stomach. He went to my😺 and put a finger in then two. I started moaning

Me:baby im finna cum

He licked every drop up he kissed me making me that my juices he kissed me and when he was entering me. I griped the blankets.

Que: baby let your wall down.

Me: ok

My pain soon tired into pleasure he stop when some one knocked on the door.he put on some basketball shorts.and answer the door.

Que: Trey what you want?

Trey seen that Jacquees was sweating.

Trey: nigga what the hell you in here doing.

Que: none of yo damn business.

Trey: y'all in here fucking imma let y'all finish.

When que came back we went for 3 more hours.

Me: baby im sore I said as I limped to the bathroom.

Que: baby go lay down I'm finna get you something to something to eat. *20 minutes later* he came back with some Chinese food. Since it was like 6 or 7 we watched TV and Trey and Chris came over we chilled until Brook came she wanted us to go to the club. We all went since it was que birthday.

Que pov

Me and Emily went to the club with these niggas I called August and told him to come when. We go there I sat in the VIP while Emily was dancing with Brook. They played trampoline bootie and Emily started twerking after that she got drunk with Brook I took and them home August put Brook on the couch and me and Emily when to sleep since it was 4 in the morning. When I woke up Emily was making breakfast. She made waffles Bacon and eggs. Brook ran to the damn table and August was on his 2nd plate.

Me: this good bae

August: yeah Emily this real good. Bro you gone have to take Emily the studio?

Me: yeah why

August: because Chris up there and he want y'all to do a song together.

Emily: Brook you haven't said nothing you ok

Brook:yeah I'm just trying to eat

Me: y'all niggas fat.

I take Emily to the studio and I signaled for her to come in and when ended up singing each other parts. after we came from the studio we go to my cousin house and we talked she had a baby. Her name is lala

Lala: Jacquees you finally got a girl.

Jacquees: why is everyone saying that.

Emily's pov

After we talk to lala we go to the hotel and pack so we can get on the jet. After we get to Louisiana he takes me to the carnival we put on our matching outfits.

 After we get to Louisiana he takes me to the carnival we put on our matching outfits

When we get there and we get on the ferris wheel and que wins me a giant teddy bear.when we get home we watch TV until Trey came over then we went out to eat. When we got to Trey's house Chris and Brook where there already. So jac text August and when he got there we all went to the club.

Que pov

When we got to the club every one went to the VIP while Brook and Emily where dancing then we go home and did are little thing and went to sleep