marriage

Jacquees pov

Me:Babe come on I'm ready to go

Emily: ok I'm ready

Me: daaamn bae you look like a snack.

She had on this  white crop top and skirt

We are going out to eat. I plan to ask her hand in marriage today but I'm so nervous about it. What if she says no. What if she isn't ready for marriage. When we get to the restaurant I see my ex and her new man bit I'm not tripping.

Emily's pov

Jacquees took me out to eat and I see my ex boyfriend with this ugly ass girl she look like a pig on crack. I look at Jacquees and he look like he was mad at the girl. When he noticed me he walked over with his girlfriend.

???: Hey Emily

Me:. Hey Caleb

Caleb: I see you got a man now.

Me: I see you got a girl.

???: So you don't know me Jacquees

Que: hey saimya

Me: You know her?

Que: yeah we used to date

Caleb: bye see you around.

After me and Emily eat our food we go to the mall I buy her a bunch of clothes and shoes. But I got to spoil my baby right?

Me: bae you know I love you with all my heart.

Emily: yes I do and I love you so much.

Me: I want to spend the rest of my life with you I say getting on my one knee.

Me: will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me.

Emily: yes she said with tears in her eyes.

Everyone started clapping when we got home she made us some dinner.

Emily's pov

When Jacquees proposed to me i almost died. After we eat I get in the shower.

Que: bae let me get in

Me: why you can scrub you balls after I get out the shower.

Que: that's harsh I just married you like 45 minutes ago.

Me: ok fine

My song best friend by jr and Trey Songz came on and I forgot that Jacquees was in the shower with me and I started twerking and he turned the shower off and picked me up and carryed me to the room and he entering me and I started moaning loud and Brook bust in the house.

This was the best day of my life I was gonna be known as Mrs. Broadnax and I just couldn't believe it after the incident we fell asleep in each other's arms.