baby's pt2

Jacquees pov

It's been 3 months sice I seen Emily.I haven't been out I can't sleep well at night and I cry every day. I need my baby why me Lord why?

Emily's pov

I've been in this hell hole for 3 month now I'm tired of them coming down here raping me and only feeding me bread. Oh shit here he come again.

Me: what the fuck you want jordan damn.

Jordan: you he grabed me and I kick him in the dick.

I grabed one of the bricks on the ground and hit him in the head with it then I broke the window and ran. I went to a pay phone and dialed Jacquees number. He picked up in the first ring.

*Phone convo*

Me: Jacquees cane you here me?

Jacquees: Emily are you ok?

Me: Yeah come get me I'm on 33 Western ( made it up )

Jacquees: I'm omw

Jacquees pov

I finally got my baby i missed her so much. When I got her she had on some raggedy clothes and she had bruises all over her.

Me: baby are you ok

Emily: Yeah I just need some food I'm starving.

Me: What happened

Emily: My mom and foster dad kidnapped me and- she started crying before she could finish.

Me: it's ok I got you we can go get some subway.

After we get our food Emily took a shower and Brook took her to the mall.

Brook: Emmy I missed you!

Emily: Mami I missed you!

Brook: Que you coming right?

Me: yeah

We get to the mall and everybody staring at my baby. Then I saw my ex walking up to me.

???: Hae baby she said wrapping her arms around me.

Me: get the fuck off me damn.

She crashed her lips into mine and Emily came out the store

Emily: so you just kissing bitches now Jacquees?

Me: baby it's not like that she kissed me.

Emily: oh really well tell that bitch to take you home cause I'm not doing this shit anymore.

Brook: Emily calm down he telling- (gco)

Emily: just take me home before I kill this bitch.

???: Come on then bitch

Emily: you know what bitch my day was long enough im finna beat yo ass.

After Emily beat her ass I felt a slap across my face I rubbed my face and see Emily crying as they leave out the mall I wish I could have a normal relationship. I call my cousin issa and ask him to pick me up but since he couldn't my sister did.

Emily's pov

When I get home I cry my eyes out I just can't believe I just got home and this nigga cheated on me in the mall. I'm not finna sit here and cry I'm gone make him regret what he did I'm finna look like a snack I go get in the shower and decide I'm going to the pool I put on my new swim suit

I put in my gold sandals and see Jacquees and some girl and I instantly get mad.

Me: so you just you know what nevermind