no love

Jacquees pov

I'm so happy I got the woman of my dreams pregnant with my twins. Right now the twins are at there granny's house my mom said she would watch them for me. My baby Emily is still sleep I'm gonna take her out today since it's Valentine day I have a lot of stuff planed I love her I don't know what I would do without her. After I come back from dropping my baby's at there granny's house i tell Emily I'm going to the store.

Emily's pov

Jacquees went to the store and I was watching TV when I heard  the door open I thought it was jacquees but it was three big guys I ran back upstairs to call Jacquees but he didn't answer.
They came upstairs and raped me all I could do is cry I don't know what to do I saw a my hair dryer and hit one of them with it and the other two beat me until everything went dark. Why dose everything happen to me.

Jacquees pov

When I get home the house was empty all the furniture was gone but I wasn't worried about that where is Emily is what ran through my head.

Me: BAE BAE

Emily: help me *weakly*

I ran upstairs and Emily was on the floor naked and all bruised.

Me: Babe whet happened?

Emily: three big dudes came in and raped me then stole all the stuff wait where are my baby's?

Me: at my mama's house

I take Emily to the hospital and wait until they call for her. After they call for her I run to the room to see my baby sleep.

Doctor: Mr. Broadnax your wife has a broken leg and arm she will have to stay over night bit other than that she's fine.

Me: Thank you so much.

I walk in and see her sleep still so I sit In the chair and fall asleep. I wake up to my phone vibrating it's a old hoe texting me saying she miss me and she want me to get back with her. I just go to sleep and hope my baby feel ok in the morning. I wake up to see my baby smiling at me.

Emily: hey babe you up

Me: yeah I missed you I'm so sorry I wasn't at home with you.

Emily: it's ok god will handle it

After they released Emily she started crying saying her arm was hurting and wanted some McDonald's.

Me: stop acting like a baby damn

Emily: fuck you

Me: what time

Emily: nasty ass she said lowly

Me: What you say?

Emily:You heard me

Me: Betta stop or you gone get it

Emily: ok whateva boy

Me: wait till we get home

Emily: what you gone do

Me: imma give you this D

Emily: ok whateva

After we get home my baby go to sleep I just hate that I was wasn't here with her. I hate myself for that. I don't know what to do. I get a text from that bitch again

???: Might want to answer for you bitch get hurt again.

Me: wtf you want with my girl?

???: I want you to give me a child

Me: I'm not having sex with you and giving you a baby

???: Hope yo girl don't get hurt upstairs 😊

Me: don't you fucking touch her.

???: Bye

I scream and Emily came running down the stairs almost falling. I got to help her down but she falls down and I see shots in her back. And hear my baby's crying but when I run upstairs my baby's are dead. All I could do is cry but someone shoots me In my head.

Emily: bae wake up

I wake up and run to my baby's room seeing them sleep. Thank God it was a dream.

Emily: baby you ok?

Me: yeah I had a bad dream

Emily: do the baby need some love?

Me: yes Mami

Emily: you so extra nasty

Me: give daddy some love

After we did our little thing I went to get my baby some food because she hasn't ate all day she went to her sister apartment. I still can't get over this dream I'm so paranoid and I don't like the twins to be alone upstairs while there sleep. I need to calm down.

Emily: baby you ok?

Me: huh oh yeah just thinking

Emily: ok you wanna watch a movie?

Me: nah imma go lay down.

Emily: ok she sounded a little sad

Emily's pov

Ever since Jacquees had that dream he been all paranoid about everything. Idk if he is ok but I'm gonna calm him down 😏 gone have him calm after he get this p.
*45 minutes later*

I went in the room to tease jacquees with my pantie and bra set and started twerking on his head.

Jacquees: bae move

Me: nope

He grabed me and I started bouncing on him. His friend started growing under me.

Me: you must be enjoying yourself

Jacquees: kept playing you gone get this d

Me: you ain't gone do it

Jacquees: bet

He flipped me over and started to grind on me he took his boxers off

Me: damn daddy you packin a ten inch

Jacquees: yep you gone take all of it to

He started to put his tip and pull out

Me: stop teasing

He started to enter me and the baby's started crying.

Me: well I'll go check on them but this ain't over.

Comment for the next chapter

-emily🥀💗