Chapter 1

Kaylee was sitting next to Reiji by the windows when she heard the bell ring, though the teacher put her hand up to stop everyone.

"Before you go, I would like you know that Kaylee is switching schools. I would appreciate it if you were to wish her good luck."said the teacher NOW dismissing everyone.

Reiji then looked at Kaylee and sighed.

"Why wasn't I warned about this he asked stacking up his books.

Kaylee let out a small cute laugh and smiled.

"I knew you would find out sometime. I'm just surprised you didn't know before the teacher told you."giggled Kaylee.

Reiji then sighed.

"Why do you make everything so complicated?"asked Reiji.

Kaylee laughed again.

"Mr. Smarty Pants thinks it's complicated.She said mocking him.

Reiji then pushed up his glasses shaking his head.

"Hey Reiji?"said Kaylee.

Reiji and Kaylee were facing face to face with books in there hands.

"Yes?"Replied Reiji.

Kaylee was staring right into his eyes. It felt as if staring.

"Promise me one thing,"claimed Kaylee.

"And what is that?"asked Reiji.

"I want you to promise that we WILL see each other again, I moving to a different country not state. It would help to see you again."said Kaylee.

Reiji sighed pushing up his glasses once more.

"Ill try to visit, ill always be able to communicate with you."said Reiji.

Kaylee's smile grew.

"Thanks Reiji!"cried Kaylee wanting to drop her books and give him a hug but instead the bell was going to ring soon, so they both raced off.

Reiji was going to miss Kaylee ALOT. And the only way to see her again was to visit her...