Chapter 13

I don't own Blue Exorcist or the song

Rin's P.O.V

I had another nightmare last night, this one was even creepier than the one before. That woman with the wolf's head was in it again. This time, instead of in some dusty old church, it was in the room of some big, old warehouse looking building, the wolf woman staring at the fire in the fireplace. She held a framed picture of a smiling woman with copper skin and dark hair. Just like in my dream from the night before, the wolf woman started to sing.  

Beata Inola,

I know you are a righteous one,

That you're my mother, I am justly proud

Beata Inola, 

I know you're so much purer

Than the common, vulgar, weak, licentious crowd

Then tell me Inola, 

Why I see her dancing there?

Why her sapphire eyes still scorch my soul?

The dream changed so I no longer saw the wolf woman, but instead, a beautiful blonde, blue eyed chick in a skimpy outfit, was dancing in risque fashion. 

I feel her, I see her

The moon caught in her golden hair

It's blazing in me out of all control

The blonde woman's blue eyes changed, into Satan's eyes, as she grabbed the dark-haired woman by throat and grinned maniacally at her with jagged fangs.

Like Fire!

Hellfire!

This fire in my skin

The wolf woman ran her crossed hands over her scarred arms before looking down at her clawed hands. 

This burning...

desire...

is turning me to sin!

Out of nowhere, she raked her claws over her head, blood dripping down her face. The room the wolf woman was standing in disappeared, replaced with a hallway full of ghostly black and white faces, chanting in some language I didn't know, tears pouring from their eyes as she ran through the hall, the wolf woman's song going along with the chanting.

It's not my fault (Mea culpa)

I'm not to blame (Mea culpa)

It was Abigail, the witch who set this flame! (Mea maxima culpa)

It's not my fault (Mea cupla)

It was her plan (Mea culpa)

She made the Devil so much stronger than a man!

Suddenly, the wolf woman's body erupted into blue flames before she was back in the room with the fireplace. 

Protect me, Inola

Don't the harlot place her curse

Don't let the fire sear my flesh and bone

Her sharp curved claws gouged into the wall next to the fireplace, leaving deep scratches, just like in the last dream. 

Destroy Abigail Foxworth!

And let HER taste the fires of hell!

Or else let her be mine and mine alone

A door opposite of the fireplace opened up, a scaredy-cat looking little man came in.  

"Ma'am, Abigail Foxworth has been released from prison"

"What!?" 

"They said they did not have the evidence to hold her, they...let her go"

"But, how? Never mind, get out, you idiot! I'll find her...I'll find her if I have to tear through all of Assiah!"

The man ran off, scared shitless by the wolf woman as she pulled out a picture of the blonde woman.

Hellfire

Blue fire

Now Abby, it's your turn

Choose me or your pyre

Be mine or you will BURN!

With a flick of her wrist, she threw the picture into the fire, and watched in burn and fade to dark ashes. The wolf woman wrapped her arms around herself and started to cry.

Mother, have mercy on her

Mother, have mercy on me

But she will be mine or she...will...BURN!

She screamed throwing her head up as lightning flashed though the window, for a split second, instead of the wolf woman, I saw Ernst Egin's angry face.