Chapter 6

That night, Rin had strange dreams that night;

Rin's point of view:

I was woken up by this bright, yellowish light from outside my room, so I got out of bed to check it out. But when I opened the door, it opened out to some kind of chapel instead of a hallway. Sitting in the middle of the floor, there were a bunch of people wearing long red robes chanting in this weird language I didn't know and holding black candles in their hands. I closed the door behind me and walked over to take a closer look; The robed guys surrounded a circle drawn in red liquid on the floor; an inverted star  surrounded by triple sixes. 

"Hey, who are you people, what's going on here?" I asked the robed guys. Out of nowhere, they grabbed me and pinned me to the floor. "Hey, got off of me!" But they wouldn't listen to me. Then, they tied me down to the circle of the floor, which I realized was drawn in blood as it glowed an yellowish color.  "What are you doing? Let me go!" 

"You should be honored boy, you've been chosen as a on offering to your kin" A cruel female voice hissed at me. "What!!?" I was being offered as a meal for a demon! No way in hell! I had to get out here, I pulled as hard as I could on the ropes that held me down, but they wouldn't snap, instead they bit into my skin, as I kept struggling harder and harder. "Help, someone please! Help me!" I begged, when I noticed my voice wasn't normal. It was too high pitched, like I had been turned into a kid. That's when I noticed everything around, started to grow in size. No, that wasn't right, nothing was growing, I was shrinking! "HELP! LET ME GO!!!" I screamed. A nasty black mist rolled in from the shadows, a gigantic dog-like figure walked towards me with sharp, glinting teeth and creepy yellow eyes. It kept coming closer and closer, licking its nasty chops as it yelled with cruel glee "You're mine!" The last thing I saw was the monster opening its mouth and a flash of sharp sickly yellow teeth.