Who are you, really (chapter 2)

June 23
I walk over to the phone curiously, i pick up my phone and it is surprisingly is not broken
/text/
Unknown- hey,
L- who is this
Unknown- Maybe David
Wait who is AHHHHHHHHHH ITS DAVID his name fumbles through my brain but I try to cool down
L- how did u get my number
D- easy, Luisa gave it to me
L- wait, why, I thought that was like "confidential" or some weird thing like that
D- yah she is close with me so...
L-so, many advantages
D- yup pretty much
L-sooo...
D- sooo...
L-well why did u text me
D- I'm bored
L- how will I help
D- well I thought it would help co workers get to ... know each other
L- only business work huh
D- exactly 😊
L- fine, when
D- how about right now
L- how about like 30 minutes at least
D- be there soon, but first what's your address
L- oh you didn't find that in my folder when u we're looking for my phone number
D- I'm not a stalker
L- 1215 winter lake rd
D- that sounds like such a cool road
L- it's not, it's basic
/end text/
Omg okay, wait why am I scared we work together, do I actually like someone I don't know. I run to the bathroom and redo my makeup I run into my room I look at my closet and get dresses in this

 I run to the bathroom and redo my makeup I run into my room I look at my closet and get dresses in this

but me hair more like this but messier

         I was about to get a jacket when I remember my best friend Gabbie telling me " never bring a jacket NEVER" I remembered asking "but why" but she would never answer now I get it

I was about to get a jacket when I remember my best friend Gabbie telling me " never bring a jacket NEVER" I remembered asking "but why" but she would never answer now I get it. In those films they give you a jacket when you are cold, it did look rainy and cold so no jacket for me. I grab my keys and look in the mirror before I go, I look okay, just okay.
I waited and realized it had only been 20 minutes so I sat and just charged my phone I ate a little because I didn't know where we were going.
10 minutes later
I can't wait anymore-
*knock knock knock*
I run to the door and look in a mirror okay this is it just co workers.
I opened the door and he had a black sweatshirt on and black jeans, wow that guy love to wear black. I step outside and say "you love to wear black don't you" he laughs and nods "David" I said "where are we going by any chance"
David stays silent and opens the car door I get annoyed and I think he noticed, he smirks. He gets in the car "the perfect place that's where we're going" perfect place I thought this is like a date, oh no.
10-15 minutes later
We arrive at a beautiful beach but would have been more beautiful if it wasn't cold and the clouds grey. I take off my shoes and he looks at me funny "what, I don't want my shoes filled its sand"
"I think of it as bringing the beach with you" David says and laughs. He gets out and slams the door I get out and he opens the trunk. I walk to the back and there is a blanket and a camera, camera???
We walk out to the beach and he puts the blanket down setting his camera down with it he put pillows under it if I wanted to lay back and I did. He put his legs in the water and waved me to come over,"I don't want to get wet" I walk over and put my toes in the water it was really warm water. He comes over to me and picks me up putting me on his back I scream at him "no I will get my jeans wet NOOO" he laughed and ran around he puts me back and kicked water at me I swoop some water in my hand and fling it at him. We have a water fight and by the end my jeans are surprisingly not that wet.We lay down out of breathe from running. He picks up the camera and points if at me I act like a model or over dramatic person and pose I laugh while he takes photos and pose some more. We both lay back down. Suddenly I feel something wet drop on my nose and forehead and arm... oh no I sit up "it's raining" he looks at me in a panic he gets ups and so do I he wraps his camera with the pillows and in the towel. The way was kind of a long walk to the car and he said he had a better place we ran to a little cave and it was up on some rocks we climbed up."you were so fast"
I replied "well I did do rock climbing a lot when I was a kid" I giggle. It's not really a cave more like a cut out of the cliff just perfect for 2-3 people. We sit in there and I shiver, uh oh, please don't give me your jacket please. He looks at me and takes off his jacket...
Crap.
He gives me his jacket and says "you look cold"
"I-I'm ok-Kay" dang it I keep shivering. I grab his jacket and put it on and thank him. We both sit there and my eyes slowly drowse down. I wake up David isn't asleep but is laying back and playing with my hair. I turn a little and notice the waves are crashing up. I sit up fast and say "David, the waves are going to hit us we have to go" he looks over and grabs everything we get out and it is 10x worse, poring. We run to the car and we get inside really quick. "Is your camera okay, David" he looks up and nods, "the blanket on the bottom have is plastic so if it gets wet and the beach like soaked wet it would still fine." I smile and realize his jacket is so warm. He turns on the heater and puts on a song I tap my foot and I see him smile.

Thanks for picking my story, sorry this was just okay, not amazing but okay if you are still reading this comment- beach memories- and thank you again for picking my story. 😊