Who is that (chapter 7)

David-hey how u feeling
L-some one is here
D-what. who? Are u okay
L-I'm where u told me to be
D-good
L-shit
D-what
d-Liza
D-LIZA
L- I forgot the note downstairs
D-telling him exactly where u are
L-him??? U know who's here
D-I will explains later
L-"he's"downstairs still
D- listen to me get anything u can to cover ur self
L-okay I'll text u in a bit
D-be careful please
-end text-
I get very unsettled, I see a pair of my jeans across the room. Half of my body is out of the bed when I hear a body start coming upstairs the door is shut but whoever it is. He, she, anyone, is fast. I slowly go back and cover myself with bags as I hear them enter the room. It was a guy, I can only see his body. He bends over I partly see his face not clearly though. He grabs the jeans.
   I breathe heavily, he smiles,"hello, I know ur in here. And with a girl David wow."
How does he now his name what's happening I'm freaking out. My heart races he bends over to look under the bed I cover my mouth. He turns his head as he opens his mouth... he hears a knock. He stands up angrily dusts off and walks downstairs.
"Hey da-"
I hear silence and people walk in the house, I hope it's David. I hear something drag, locking of a door, and footsteps up stairs. 
When I hear this little voice I feel safe, this voice was from Toby,"what happen, to Liza,David."
I see David crouch down and push out the wall I made in front of me, I do the same. When there's enough space for me to get out he grabs me and I latch on as he pulls me out. We hug tightly. Sarah runs over.
" David why is that guy back?"
"Back??" I ask.
"Well, yah last time the cops came and we had to be relocated for a while, also, what DOES relocated mean."
I look at him,"we hid when he came, it's my fathers old 'work partner' and he's back for some deal they made. We should talk about this we have to get the basement ready again. "
I look at him again confused," it's the safest place in the house and no one really knows about it. There's a way in my closet, my room is literally the place to go for a escape route. Liza can u help Sarah and water pack, and put ur stuff in there." I nod quickly and get up. David and Toby go to Toby's room while the girls and I go to there rooms.
We all make it back and go to the basement it had 4 rooms one had (this isn't unrealistic, a really close family friend has this basement) a tv and a really nice couch. The 2nd one was a pool table, right next to that door there was a refrigerator and freezer. The third room was a bedroom and the fourth room was a bedroom (in there house it was a ping pong table room). David and I take the 3rd room and everyone else takes the 4th bedroom. We some how fit everyone. We put the extra stuff under the pool table, I felt like I was moving into a really nice apartment. I get ready for bed and just was changed into these pjs.

I walked into the bedroom and I feel davids arms wrap around me I smile and hold his hand, he spins me around

I walked into the bedroom and I feel davids arms wrap around me I smile and hold his hand, he spins me around. He sways me back and fourth,"what are we doing"
"Dancing what does it look like we're doing"
"David, u know what I'm talking about,"
I was about to walk away to the bed as he grabs my arm spinning me back.
We have one hand holding and his arm around my waist. I put my head on his shoulder and sigh.
"I know, it may seem hard to take care of there kids especially at this age however, I have been doing this since I was 15."
I close my eyes and we sway until Sarah walks in, "you looks like u guys have been married for 20 years" we look back at her and jump off each other, I put my hand on my chest,"you scared me." A huge smash goes off upstairs Sarah screams to the loud noise I run towards her spinning her really quick covering her mouth. I sit there and stare and David he was already running to Toby and Ester. He walks back and shows me a sleeping motion, I nod. Sarah breathes heavily, I don't remove my hand. David and I look at each other than look up, we hear the footsteps walk into davids room, David runs over to the lock and locks it. I remember him locking the closet. And the door opening to the basement from his closet under lots of clothes. We hear whoever is there trying to break the closet down they succeed, there was things flying, I could just imagine things smashing. Then there was silence I lean my head on Sarah's head. I turn her around slowly and put my finger to my mouth. I slowly removed my hand. She hugs me and wraps her legs around me. I pick her up and walk her to her room.
   I lay her down on her bed,"here, we won't let anything happen to you. Go to sleep." I shut the door and lock it. I walk over to David, I hug him listening he wraps an arm around me, we just sit and listen. We couldn't hear anything since the echo from the door is off. I release him and walk over to the metal bars to where u can see outside, there's were a window. I look through and see a women in a red right dress and red hair go into a car. The same man from before follows.
I walk back,"that was a women, and the same man." 
"We can't get out of here for a while."
He tries to walk away," David who the hell was that," he keeps walking
"DAVID." I walk over and whip him around.
"Why can't u tell me one simple dam thing I've been patient, watching and listening. Protecting Toby and the girls."
He looks at my face, a tear rolls down it.
"I'm sorry Liza." He hugs me and kisses me tenderly. We keep kissing walking towards his bed, he takes off his shirt and I close the door. I walk over and get on top of him we kiss, he makes it down my neck. I grab his face back the my lips. I was about to take off my shirt when ester walks in. I jump off David and he look over.
"What's up Ester"
"I can't go to sleep."
Thank you for reading my book. If you would like to be in this book comment ur name and it's as simple at that. If you read all off this comment "red head who?" Thanks you again for reading this book.