Meeting his friends?!? (Chapter 4)

June 24,
I got into something casual but kind of classy;

I grabbed my phone and got a text D-hey almost there and is it okay if we meet some of my friends thereI ran downstairs and put on converse L-sureI looked on the mirror and just stared at myself D- be there in about 5 minutes but may be 10 got stu...

D-hey almost there and is it okay if we meet some of my friends there
I ran downstairs and put on converse
L-sure
I looked on the mirror and just stared at myself
D- be there in about 5 minutes but may be 10 got stuck in traffic
L-k
I ran back up stairs and redid my makeup:

I grabbed my phone and got a text D-hey almost there and is it okay if we meet some of my friends thereI ran downstairs and put on converse L-sureI looked on the mirror and just stared at myself D- be there in about 5 minutes but may be 10 got stu...

Right when I finished practically painting on my eyebrows I heard a honk out front. I open the window and look out seeing it's David. I smiled and waved closing the window and running downstairs.
I make it out and trio right when I get out
WHY WORLD WHY ME WHY
I get up and brush off really embarrassed and get it
David "hey you okay that was a hard fall
Me "yah it's cool I'm use-"
I stop trying to forget about getting bullied at school and my mother beating me I just stoped talking he looked away confused and started the car.
On the way there he turned a song from his phone, my favorite song. I tapped my foot along and he laughed.
Me "what are you laughing about"
David "your cute when you know the songs beat and tap along with your foot"
I blush...hard
He smiles "sorry didn't mean to make you blush, it's just cute"
He looks at the road and looks at me arm
"Liza why are there marks on you arm,"
I look down and see the scars from my moms nails and beatings, I tried to kill my self before Kyle then he was the light of my life. I looked down turning over my arm. Only to see more scars.
I said "it's nothing"
He looked forward angrily and sped up.
"D-David y-your going a l-little fast"
David hands gripped the steering wheel tightly, "who did that to you, who could do that to you"
My voice got louder and I tensed up leaning back in my chair "David it's nothing in just clumsy please calm down DAVID"
He slammed to a stop at a red light his breathe cooled and he went on driving when it turned green.
"Liza you didn't trip on your neck"
I looked up surprised and loosened my hair so it would cover up the scars.
"It's nothing" I looked out of the window and just stood silent.
His hand went on my thigh it made my shiver in surprise he slowly made forward and back motions with his thumb on my inner thigh. Good thing I shaved.
We made it there about 20 minutes later he got out of the car when I was taking of my seat belt I was about to open the car door when I got a text. 
Mom- hey sweets I'm coming home tomorrow
I freeze in fright, my rooms a mess and I don't want to even get started on the bathroom and kitchen. He opens the door and sees me scared he bend down and puts his hand on my thigh
"Hey what's the matter it just us and my friends"
"M-my moms coming back tomorrow"
David replies confused "Liza... why is that a bad thing is that who..."
His voice trailed off and I nod I slowly stand up kind of wobbly and he puts his hand on my back making sure I'm stable I slam the door behind me and we walk in. The lady at the front took us to a table with a couple people.
We sat down in the booth next to each other. He leaves to go to the bathroom real quick and I just stay quite they all stare at me. The girl across the table says "Hi I'm Kristen that's heath, thats Carly,that's Tod, that's Scotty my boyfriend, were waiting for alex, and that's Zane" she points each person out as she says there name. Zane says
"Hey baby, don't be shy we're just curious who David was so exited about." I smile and blush
Erin gasps "oh-my-god you like him too,"
Heath glares at her "don't embarrass her she's already intimated by all of us and poor girl David just went to the bathroom leaving her here with us"
Scotty laughs "guys we don't even know he name." They all stare at me "I'm Liza"
Carly said "don't worry we won't tell him if you don't tel him we told you" I nod and they all go back to whatever they were doing. David comes back and soon alex comes. We order, get, and eat. We all pay but right after I payed David grabbed my thigh under the table acting as if he didn't he kept talking with his friend. He did the same motions as he did in the car.
Erin says " ohhh why don't we go somewhere after to get to know Liza better,"
I smile as they all try to suggest things. I finally jump in and say "why not the beach"
They all stare at me finally Tod says "that's sounds fun let's go" we all go and drive to the beach. David grabs my thigh again I look over "David everyone you do that it makes me shiver."
David just smiles.
We get there about 10-15 minutes later.
We all go out and lay out some towels and blankets, we get in a circle and then Carly suggest an Idea "why not truth or dare" 
They agree and I nod so we started.
First Carly dared Kristen to take of her shirt and run into the waves and stay there for 3 minutes. She does it, I could never do that I'm so insecure about my body I could never do that EVER.
She comes back and sits on Scottys lap while he puts and towel around her hugging her. Kristen  looks at David "David truth or dare"
David looks at me and says "Dare why not"
He looks back and Kristen says "okay..." she looks around and says "I know it's three people in this group, Erin, Tod and" she stared at me and Scotty whispers something in her ear. " never mind that I have a better idea take your shirt off and jump off that Minnie off into the ocean." He runs over and climbs up the cliff staking off his shirt and jacket keeping it at the beach. He jumps and does a flip. When he came back I got to see his messy hair and his small Abbs. He ran over and got a towel drying off real quick and put just his shirt back on. "Okay my turn to pick someone else." We went on and finally it was me Zane picked me and I picked truth just to keep it safe. "Okay baby girl, what is your most embarrassing sex story" everybody went ohhh and I looked up "sorry To say I really.. actually haven't"
"oh keeping yourself holy and pure I see"
"Just haven't found the right guy"
Zane stares at David and smiles. It gets dark and we go home I make it to my house and I just stare at the door. Afraid of tomorrow, "Liza you can stay at my house tonight,"
I stair at the door "is that okay with you I dorm want to invade your privacy"
"It's not problem,"
We were about to drive away when a car drives up and it's my mom.
I duck down and tell David "David that's my mom please go now please"
He drives off and we finally make it too his house. I get out and walk up to his home it was so modern. We wales inside and he was greeted  by a little boy. David walks in and the little boy hides behind his leg after he realized I'm there. "Toby this is my friend Liza" he smiles
I smile and squat down "hi Toby," he laughs
David asks him "hey we're are your sisters"
Toby replies in the cutest voice "upstairs asleep" David looks at him responsibly "shouldn't you be in bed right now then. Go to bed" Toby runs up stairs and laughs. I smile and David shows me up stairs. "Hey here's a shirt and some sweat pants." He hands me some clothes one looks like a women's but the shirt is his. "It's my moms she won't mind" I smile. He goes on his bed and checks his phone I unzip my dress and see in the reflection of a mirror him kind of peeking at me. I slowly put on the sweatpants in a teasing way, and put on the shirt. I turn around and he looks down quickly. "Hey I don't really have any couches in her or anything would you mind if we just slept in the same bed" I looks at him "no it's fine" I get on his bed and he takes of his shirt I get out my phone and see the texts from my mom
M- where are you
M-are u partying
M-where are you
M-honey come home please
M-your room is a mess
M-Elizabeth
I didn't read the rest and just turned my phone off. I looked up and he gets in bed I turned off my phone. I wasn't tired so I just sat there. He looks over at me and he slowly leans in for a kiss. The kiss is tender and soft. We stop and then I smile kissing him again. The kisses get more rough, as we start to make out. He puts his hand on my thigh and rubs up and down. I put my hand on his face and I put my leg on his legs slowly shifting my body on top of his lap
He rubs his hands up and down my back. I take his shirt off and he says "are you really sure we just really met" I said back "no, were just playing around, I'm getting you back nothing's actually going down" he smirks. I kiss him again and he takes off my shirt playing back I get closer to his body. He kisses my neck I arch my back and his hands stay in my back, we hear a knock on my door and she jumps of my putting on my shirt. He goes to the door as I jump to the edge of the bed. I fix my hair, we see a little girl she runs into the room and comes to me she jumps on my lap and crys. I looks at David in confusion. I rub her back not knowing what to do. David walks over and try's to soothe her and she says "Toby found my bra and threw it out the window and kept asking my what it was." David widens his eyes and looks at me scared. I look at her and was about it say something but she beat me to it " and my crush was outside when he did it." I said " hey it's okay he probably didn't know it was your house and didn't think anything of it guys don't think much about that type of stuff," I look at David angrily and say " David go and get it I'm not letting her go out there " he comes back awkwardly and says "I made Toby do it it's in your room now" she hugs David and I and runs out happy. He sits next to me " well that was awkward" I yawn and we both get back in bed we face each other and kiss a little bit before we go to bed. I slowly fall asleep.

Thank you so much for reading this terrible story, I am so sorry I haven't been posting as much I just had lots to do because I just started soccer and got even more homework so blame school. I haven't even been on this app since I last posted. That's why I made this chapter so long, and believe it I made it all in one night, in like 2 hours.  That's probably while there are errors... anyway If you are reading this comment "friends forever ♥️" THANK YOU again for reading my story.!!!