Chapter 12

"Now. Let's play~" Said the two chains as they stood before the group with gleaming gold eyes and a wicked grin imprinted on their features. One could say that their psychos but to vampires and other dark dwelling creatures that know what chains are, to them these two are their ticket to death. Especially because they're high ranking chains and are the chains that can be contracted illegally but these two have no masters so all the more reason to be scared and panicked.

"Kill them!" The said leader shouted as the others pushed the servamps and eves to the ground as they lunged at the duo.

"Fools. Even if you all attack at once its useless." The two said as they got hit and slashed by the vampires long nails.

Using the shadow ability, they made a clone of them made out of shadows as the real them stayed in the shadows and waited for the vampires to realize.

"How do you feel now?!" A female vampire said as she was panting with a smirk plastered on her face but it disappeared when she saw the duo were standing with no wounds.

"What! How! We made cuts all over your bodies! How is it possible that you are unwounded!" She shouted as she eyed the two boys as the group of friends being held hostage were shocked as they were.

William smirked to himself in the shadow as he traveled to the females shadow and slowly reached out his hand and grabbed her ankles, dragging her into the shadow dimension.

"Where'd she go?!" One of the male said as he stared at the spot where she was previously standing then she appeared again however she was all bloody and wounded and her eyes were all white showing that no life is present.

"The hell? What is happening is so confusing.....what a pain." Said the lazy bluette, Kuro.

"Nii-san we have to get these cuffs off!" Whisper yelled the blonde, Hyde(Lawless).

"What a pain." Said the older sibling as he sighed and the other four sweat dropping at him.

"Leave us alone! God damn chains!" One vampire with a gun said as he shot at the shadow replicas of the duo.

"Hahahahahahaha~ That won't do~" Both said as the replicas disappeared into dust and they(the real them) appeared behind the gun holding vampire and impaled him with their hands on the chest.

"Wh-what?"

"That's five down and eight more to go~"

"Killing them this way is starting to bore me. What do say we make things more interesting William?" Jack asked turning to William who grinned and said.

"Shall we Jack?"

"We shall."

"Let's dance the devils tango." Both said as they eyed the vampires with predator like eyes as the vampires shuddered.