Chapter 6

TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY WOOOHOOOO! LETS GO~! 

Your P.O.V

I was walking down the stairs and into the basement, I could smell something rotten. Then I looked up as something wet fell on my head, I rubbed it with my finger, crimson red blood was dripping from the cieling. That is totally normal. YUP, THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT!

"Alright (Y/N), would you like me to put you to sleep for the procedure?" I looked at E.J's empty eye sockets and said yes.

He had me lay on a tabel and he strapped me down, I was about to pee my pants! I AM SO SCARED! Let's just hope I don't change much after this...

Jack was holding a needle.

"3...2....1.... And sleep." He stuck the needle in my arm, I almost screamed but then I blacked out.

Eyeless Jack's P.O.V (E.J.)

I put the liquid into her blood flow and it knocked her out instantly. I secertly have a crush on (Y/N), should I enject the love spell into her too? I don't want Toby to be mad at me but...Oh well deal with it pancake boy. 

Now, I don't want to mess up her beauty, so I will just add a little bit of stuff onto her~!

~Time Skip~

Your P.O.V

 I wake up and look in the mirror, I have furry, red cat ears and a big, red, fuzzy tail also, my hair has changed from (H/L) (H/C), to short, blood red. (If you dont like the colors then just use your I MA GIN ATI O N~*! :3)

"Hello (Y/N), nice to see your finally awake." E.J. said in a sweet tone. He was just so dreamy~! I-I don't know why, but I think I like him more than Toby....