Chapter 4: The Chair

One day when he was visiting me, he came downstairs with a camera and a box full of beauty accessories. Apparently he wanted some more family photos to hang up around his house. "Smile for the camera." he said sweetly. "NO! I hate you! Stay away from me you creep!" I screamed. His smile quickly turned into a furious look of disgust. "How dare you disobey me! Now you will see the consequences when you don't do as I say! Maybe then you'll obey and submit to me!" he yelled as he unlocked the cage, picked me up and began walking to another part of the basement. "Put me down!" I screamed as I began to kick and punch, but my attempts to break free seemed to not affect him at all. He placed me in a chair, tied me to it and put a piece of cloth in my mouth to silence my screams. He pulled out a taser and began to shock me. I screamed and cried from the excruciating pain, but no matter how loud I screamed he continued firing the taser at my body. "I'm doing this because I love you, Julia and for that reason only." he told me as he began to back away. He placed the taser down, untied me and put me back into the cage. "Maybe now you'll learn your lesson from this experience." he said as he walked up the stairs. "Somebody...please help me." I cried, but no matter how much I cried, no one ever came for me. I laid on the floor whimpering in pain for quite sometime until he came back down stairs. I was still in pain from earlier, but seeing his face made me feel like everything was happening all over again. "Hey are you feeling better?" he asked me sweetly. "Considering you tasered me, no not really." I answered with disgust as I glared at him. "You know I had no other choice, Julia." he replied with a sigh. "Shut up! Stop calling me that you freak! Just let me go!" I exclaimed. "You just don't learn do you?" he stated bluntly. He opened the cage door, grabbed me by my shirt and punched me in the face with all of his might. He closed the door to the cage once again leaving me laying on the floor crying in pain once again. "I wouldn't have to do this to you if you'd just submit to me and love me." he said plainly as he left once again.