agree

The next day .

"Hey we are supposed to take a left turn right ? " Shikadai asked boruto as he marched of ahead of us .
"oh my bad!"

While they chattering on , I turned to Mitsuki as he seems to be looking at something or rather someone. 
As i followed his gaze I  saw a white snake on the ground .

"Hey ... Are you .." Unsure of what to say I looked at him .
"Oh its nothing . I think I will head back now . it was fun being with you " he smiled . "I would kind of-"

"Hey! Guys I think I should hurry up... " Boruto said as he hurried over and left us as he disappeared into the right road .
"Ah I will follow him " shikadai called after boruto and went after him .

metal Lee couldn't make it because he injured himself during training unfortunately. We went to climb this mountain today .

"So what were you saying?" I turned to where Mitsuki should have been . But he wasn't there .

" ah .." Maybe I should go after him . Yes I will. 
After going straight for the woods , all i could find was the usual . It was getting darker and darker.  So I went back to the village . And sat at the top of the hokage statue feeling the breeze blowing past me . It was seven of the clock now . I should be heading back but an something held me there . After a while Mitsuki appeared .
I didn't notice his presence until he spoke up .

"Hey! I thought I would find you here "

" ey ? How ?" I was a bit unsure of why he phased it that way so I looked at him questioningly to which he just smiled .

"so I wanted to ask if you would like to accompany me to meet someone "

" meet who ? "
"meet my parent"

"What !?" I just kind of screamed there .
"I mean I an nothing special, yea ? "

" well you are special to me " he continued " I don't really want to go alone and going with someone else will only make them more suspicious , and mostly he wanted to meet you "

" wanted to meet me ?" Ignoring all rest. Something felt off about that person wanting to meet me but even so I agreed .