Interrupted

After a few days .. It was night time , and I was with sarada ..she was going for training and since I was bored i thought of going with her that day .
"So who is it ? " i asked to which she just didn't reply
"Hey !" I said .
" isn't that boruto ? What is he doing here ? " she pointed at the blonde boy who was looking at some movie news .

"Well .is that strange ?" I asked
"Let's go " she said and rushed towards boruto .
"I had no Idea you watched .."
I didn't pay attention to their conversation but suddenly boruto's expression changed and he ran after a strange guy followed by sarada who gave me a quick glance before running after boruto asking him what happened .

"Hey ..wait " I called out and ran towards them .

A basement ..? There they were... Fighting a guy in a super hero costume ! .
Ah ..I should run a bit faster I thought to Myself .

It seemed like things calmed down after a while as I stood there watching it .

*next day *

" so we have to form a three man team then ? "
I teamed up with sumire and sarada .
I wasn't that close to sumire , to be honest I think she is strange with overly nice attitude sometimes .

After the test was over I went over to talk to sumire but was interrupted .

"you seem to be pretty good at this , are you strong ? " mitsuki asked smiling as he does most of the time

Well not the kind if conversation I would have liked but the person who asked it picked up my interest !