date?

(Second person POV)

So as the result of what happened last day you two were now here .
At this mountain.
"You seem to have an unnatural stamina mitsuki..." You said .
"Ohh ..or maybe its you who doesn't-"
"Stop! Don't say that with that smile!"
He just chuckled after that .

"Ah look a crab!" He announced the unusual spotting of a crab in the thick forest .
"It looks crabtivating, won't you say?"
He just looked at you for a while before resuming the journey without any replies.

Did u just ruin it with your horrible pun? Probably not. ..right?

Finally we reached the restaurant we had set out for . The rumor is the great dish served here brings out the hidden feelings of your crush . In other words a good place for people who are want to know whether their crush loves them back .

Mesmerized by the beautiful debris in front of you , you turned around to look at the actual restaurant and mitsuki and a maid staring at you wondering why you seem to be crabtivated by the sight of some trash pile

(Sorry....)

"Eeh sorry!" You rushed towards them I'm an instant with a half hearted apology that no one probably cared about

"So this is...um .." You looked at the dish in front of you , the dish looked nothing like you expected it to be , mitsuki didn't seem to have a problem with it either.

"Hey , I heard that we are going to go for a tour/trip to the hidden mist " you asked since you weren't in class when it was announced.
"Yes , you will be joining us , right ?" He smiled
"Yes!"

-Timeskip-

"B-boruto !" You yelled at the blonde who stood beside the tree. You and mitsuki had got out of the restaurant and while exploring the mountain, you find him . you didn't want to have him join the date but the silence between you and mitsuki had become rather awkward.

"Keep quiet !" He gestured us to be silent and continued with his peeking.
"What are you ..looking at ?"
"...its them"
"Them?"
"Y/N ! I need your help " he announced without any remorse.
"Ehh?? Me?"
"Yes...we are in the middle of a beetle hunting competition -"
"Oh..."you suddenly felt the joy from before vanish ....you didn't have much idea of how to help him with hunting beetles at all..

" isn't that inojin ?" Mitsuki asked pointing to inojin who had already collected quite a lot of beetles . "He seems to be far ahead boruto" mitsuki said so with a sweet smile.

"I..I know! Y'know"

"Boruto.." You called out his name "I will join the competition too!"

"Eeeehhh!?"