Back to hidden leaf

"I love beetles " Mitsuki said as he took the jar from me
"Ah I didn't know!" I said , that's nice I might like them too in fact!.

"So wanna head back?" Mitsuki asked with his usual smile .

"Sure ~ ..." Why did we come here again ?.
"I have already done what I had come to do. " Mitsuki said as we both walked out .

"Leaving already?" The weird from earlier appeared at the exit as we left . We just smiled and continued our journey back to the village .

"EHH" sarada screeched as she saw us arriving at the entrance . Cho Cho seemed to be kinda happy .
"Hello~" I said as Mitsuki just smiled at them .

"where were you two ?" Sarada asked adjusting her glasses

"Just went on a little trip " Mitsuki continued "We went to visit my parent"

"Huh ? That's what we went out for too!" Cho Cho exclaimed as she walked towards us from her ...father ? Seemed like it .

"Yea that's right ! " I looked at sarada "your father is an uchiha , yes ?"

"Hm? That's true but I wonder why you ate showing sudden enthusiasm about that " sarada said in her usual tone .

"Ah ..." I kinda wanted to ask her about the eye powers they had but figured it wasn't the right time for that .

"Well anyways I am happy today ! " sarada as she turned around to walk back to the village " Hope its the same for you "

I looked down , yes I am kinda happy that I got to spend the day with Mitsuki.

"We should get going too " Mitsuki said as he held my hand to snap me out of my thoughts .
"Ehhh!" I freaked out that slight touch though! Both Cho Cho and Mitsuki looked surprised at my reaction .

"Y/n chan ? Aren't you two like dating? Holding hands is normal" Cho Cho said sounding 'normal'

"Da- what!?" I asked her 'calmly '

"Well well never mind I am gonna go home now!" Cho cho walked to wards the village and we both followed her too .

⭐⭐⭐

The next day-