~ 4. Matthew is an asshole~

(above picture of Angela)

Xavier

"So what do you think then?" Angela, asked.

She is the daughter of Mr. King, well Steve King, Chairman and managing director of King industries. Mr. King will retire soon and handover his business to his son, Jason King, elder brother of Angela King.

They want to merge the business with us for our new project. And if you are wondering what am I doing with Angela, then let me tell you that I was at King industries and coincidentally she met me and now here we are having dinner at a restaurant.

"Xavier, you are in Las Vegas and didn't even call me once." Said a voice, interrupting our litle talk and sitting on the chair beside me. I know that voice VERY well.

Why am I not surprised?
Because it's his restaurant. He owns many more in the states and outside the country as well. But I didn't expect him here.

"Hello to you too." I said while he greets me with a side hug, which I return. We have been friends since like 8th grade. He surely is the only close friend of mine.

"Hello, Angela. Long time." Matt said kissing on top of her hand while I watch him with a knowing smile. Flirting with every girl is what Matt loves to do. Having s€x with horny girls is directly the next step because taking things slow makes them last forever. Also, NEVER fvck a good girl because they don't deserve to get hurt even if they are totally smitten by his handsome self. It's just Matthew's law of love.

Matt personally told all these things to me and I cringed to the next level. I mean, I didn't need to know this stuff. I felt like I was a part of some girly-shitty conversation with my bitch. Narratting this story to even myself gave kinda gay vibes- No Offence. But besides everything, after listening to him, I didn't knew whether to be proud or worried about him.

"Hii. It's really been so long since we met, Matthew. When was it? Almost an year ago i guess." Angela replied with a smile which wasn't sluttly but not a warm one either. Of course she was giving him a line, after all Matt has all the model-like features.

 Of course she was giving him a line, after all Matt has all the model-like features

"Yeah. Somewhere near an year.
I'm surprised that you are on a date with him." He says drawing my attention.

"Well, Matt, we are not on a date." Angela have showed some interest in me. Multiple times like right now, we are having dinner. She has made it pretty obvious that she likes me but I see her only as a good friend. I always tried to show it through my actions or say it indirectly. I don't want to come out harsh. It'll be better for me and her if she realize it soon.

I've known her for like 10-15 years. Our families have a good business and personal relationship. And now that I think about it, it has been a long amount of time since we knew each other.

"Exactly what I thought. I mean, how can Williams get a girl like you. Just lo-"

"Matt." I want to punch him.

"Yes. I got it. Have your dinner." He said in a boring tone.

"See you."

"Xavier, call me. Catch you guys soon." He winked at Angela and walked off.

Matthew. How do you do that?

"He's sweet." She said, while looking at his direction and watching him walk off.

"He is." I said sarcastically and shook my head with a hint of smile on my face.

He is an asshole.

"Where were we? Yeah, Jay has been struggling to get his work done but Dad says he'll get use to it and learn soon....."

●●●

After the dinner, all I wanted was me on my bed. I was so tired. Reaching home in like two hours, after my dinner, I stripped on my boxers and tiredly fell on the bed with my clothes still laying on the floor and couch near my bed. But I was too exhausted for anything and immediately drifted off to sleep.

●●●

Zoey

Surprisingly, Jessica was already very ready with everything when I reached the yard.

I raised my eyebrows and smiled at her. "I thought you wouldn't come."

"Believe me, I thought so too." She says making both of us chuckle.

"So, Jessica, you must be in college? I ask placing my mat and water bottle on the ground.

"I'll be soon. I graduated this year and I'll be doing bachelor's degree in some college."

"What do you want to do though?" I ask sitting in Indian-style, the lotus position.

"Fashion designing." She says with a bright smile.

"That's cool. Have you decided any particular college?" I ask while Jessica streches her arms.

"Actually I've filled a couple forms and stuff now let's see. I would love Fashion Institute of technology or California College of Arts though."

"I see. Well, let's start with yoga now. We'll continue this talk later."

"Yeah, okay."

●●●

Xavier

Next morning I woke up early. I did all the routine before going to the direction of the gym room.

☆☆Hit it☆☆

Short chapter but trust me when I say you get more Xavier and good stuff in the next one.

VOTE and COMMENT.
And I'll never get tired of saying comments my favourite part.

ILYSM.

Maya

4 March, 2018
Reuploaded: 16 April, 2019