three🌼

Pentagon - Smile🔊

Sora and Sunwoo are walking home. Together. Hand in hand.

Well Sora pulls her hand out but Sunwoo insisted on holding it because he is afraid Sora might fly away, figuratively.

But Sora does not mind either. Sunwoo's warm hand that is holding into her is unexpectedly giving her warmth and comfort.

"You should forget Hyunjae tho.. that bastard I ought to--"

Sora chuckles when Sunwoo starts to curse Hyunjae.

"He is a hyung for you." She reminds. But of course Sunwoo cannot care less about it.

"I won't respect a guy like him. Like, oh my God please take a mirror and reflect himself. That ugly dude should fall into the drainage." Sunwoo is still bitter.

"Why are you against him very much? He messes with me. Not you." Sora wonders. It seems like Hyunjae cheats on Sunwoo, not her.

She finds it pretty funny.

"Well anyone who messes with you should deal with me too." Sunwoo mutters under his breath. Pretty sure he is cringing with his own word so that is why he casually says, "You are too ugly and uglier when you cry. I cannot let Hyunjae die because of that."

Sora expects something sugary to hear but instead her eyes widen ti twice that normal. She reaches for Sunwoo's neck and headlocked it tightly.

"Sora WHAT THE HECK I CANT V-BREATHH UGHHH!!" Sunwoo feels like an octopus who has 8 legs but unable to free himself from Sora's tight grip.

"YOU WOMAN LET-ME-FCKING GOOOO!!!" Sunwoo tries hard to make the words audible despite his shortness of breath.

Finally Sora let him go.

"Man, you should see how ugly you are." Sora proudly claps both of her hands.

"Bitch I don't care. I am fabulous as always." Sunwoo flips an imaginary hair before adding, "Unlike you." Right at Sora's face.

"What the hell?! You short crusty flat ass!!! KIM SUNWOO!!!"

Of course they will end up bickering. What would you expect then?

Sunwoo expects it to be a romantic walk where he would hold Sora's hand then together they will bash Hyunjae and Nayeon but nahh, of course no.

It is not that long until Sora matches her pace with Sunwoo and together, they walk.

"Yah, do you know that I like someone?" Sunwoo blurts.

Sora coughs.

"My baby little baby finally you have grown! So little hoe, who is that girl huh?" Sora pretends to be curious, although she feels her heart is sinking down the blood.

"Mhmm... our school tennis player." Sunwoo is blushing the moment he says the name, Gahyun, the school tennis player.

"Oh.. I see.." Sora mutters under her breath, suddenly feeling down with Sunwoo's sudden confession.

She walks faster than Sunwoo to hide her crestfallen face.

"I am so pathetic. I beg for Hyunjae's love and now I am crushing for someone who has a crush on somebody else." Sora utters to herself.

But, she never realize that Sunwoo is standing behind her and of course, who won't hear what she says?