Chapter 1

"We're going!!" Liam shouts from the living room. "I know, you've said that about 15 times in the last minute" I say back. These boys.

~~~~

3 hours later

~~~~

"Since I've come on home, well my body's been a mess..." I leap over my bed and grabbed my iPhone off the table next to my bed.

It's Danielle. I wonder why she is calling me now. I thought she was in the middle of a date with Liam... I answer and Danielle shouts in a whisper "Darciee!!" "Danielle, why are you calling me, aren't you in the middle of a date?" I respond "Darcie, you'll never believe what is hapenning..." Danielle whisers. "What..." I retort, bored of the conversation "Well, you know how Niall came with us.. Well everything he mentions is about you. And well... He likes you."

My head starts swirling and I feel light-headed. "What should I do?" I ask. "and where are you?" "I am in the bathroom so the boys don't hear. You should come here. Liam and I won't mind."

I hang up and start thinking how this could've happened. Okay, so I grew up being sisters with Danielle in London although she was 6 years older than me. She worked on the X Factor, got a boyfriend from one of the boy bands. I couldn't believe it, someone like me, knowing someone famous. I start to wonder how long Niall has liked me. Since it is about a year since I first met them, could that be that long?

I walk out of my room to see Harry walking around naked, again. "HARREH PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!" I scream at him as I guard my eyes and run into the direction of my room, when I run into Zayn. "What are you guys doing in our apartment, again?" I ask Zayn. "Well we thought you had gone out as well, but oviously you didn't..."

I roll my eyes as I go back in my room, going to choose something to turn up at the restaurant in. I choose my classic top with ripped jeans, in a classy kind of fashion. I grab my car keys and grab my bag, yelling to the boys "Don't trash the place!" before they can ask where I am going.

~~~~

I finally arrive at the restaurant and slowly open the door, looking for Danielle. Danielle spots me and gets up and does a high heel waddle to me.Danielle drags me to her table, where she sits me next to Niall.

I try to start a conversation with Niall, but he just bites his lip and looks into the opposite direction to me.

Instead of hopelessly trying to get Niall to talk to me, I grab his hand from under the table. He directly looks me in the eyes and pulls away.

"Niall, speak to me?" I whisper, close to his ear. Niall takes a deep breath and runs a hand through his hair before speaking.

"Darcie... I'm really sorry about ignoring you, but..." Niall starts. "But what?" I ask quietly, with a hint of hurt in my voice.

"Uhg, Darcie. You are making me sound bad. What I mean is..." "Don't cut off again. Just tell me." I say impatiently.

"Just let me talk. What I want to say is that..." Niall softens his voice and looks down at his thighs. "I really like you." I go act as though I didn't know that. "Really?"

"Well, Liam, let's go get some... dessert." Danielle exclaims, loudly so that she makes it obvious that she is leaving because things between Niall and I are getting awkward.

I glare at Danielle, but she just grins and drags Liam off with her.

I just shake my head and turn to Niall. He keeps his head down and I try get him to look at me.

"Darcie... Please..." "Niall... I like you too..." I say without thinking.

Did I just say... But I don't even know if I like him. I just blurted that out. Did I just say that because I felt sorry for him, or do I have unconscious feelings for him?

"You do?" A tiny smile creeps onto Niall's face, as he looks into my eyes.

--------

(A/N) Hi! Ive never written a personal note before, haha. Well, Im Julia, and yeah. I really hope you enjoy my fanfiction and I would love if you left your opinion :)