Chapter 11

"So you don't remember me? Or any thing before a few months ago?" Mum asks. "I remember bits and pieces. Like when I got here, I had a flashback of when I was about 4."

"Let me ask, what brought you here, and how did you know this is where we were?" "Well, I was going through my contacts, cause I couldn't go back the apartment." "Why can't you go back?" I don't answer and she takes a shot. "The boys are at yours... And you are going out with one... And you can't face any of the now. Am I correct?" I just nod, and I can feel tear drops welling in my eyes.

"Come here honey." I move myself into mums arms and she squeezes me. "Everything will get better. But you will have to go back one day. You know that." "Yeah, I guess. But not right now."

My phone starts to buzz in my pocket, and I whip it out, and look at the Niall. I roll my eyes and show mum. "Is this the boy?" I take a deep breath and answer. "Yeah..." "Darcie, you got the sweetheart. He is so sweet, and I couldn't imagine him hurting anyone." "But he hurt me." "I know baby. Do you want to help me make dinner?" "Are you sure I won't knock down everything?" "I'm sure."

Right now, I am watching Wall-E with Mum, in the dark. I decided that I am not going back, so I will just stay here. The movie is on local tv, so an ad comes on. It is a news update for the area. "Today..." it goes on until my name is mentioned. "There is a missing person report, Darcie Peazer went missing at about 2PM yesterday, when she was seen at the London Mall. If you have any information on her, please report it on..." Then a phone number shows up on the screen.

Both mum and I have our mouths open, and I really couldn't believe I just saw that.

I hear the front door open, and a man walks into the living room. "Hi honey--" He says, then stopping when seeing me. "Darcie?" "Yeah?" "What are you doing here?" "Well, umm, first, who are you?" "Your father?"

Mum stands up, and takes dad out of the room. I hear whispering in the kitchen.

They enter back in. "Hey Darce. How you feeling?" "Well, I'm definitely not emotionally stable. And my leg is hurting. And I can't remember my own parents. But apart from that, I'm pretty good."

My phone starts buzzing a million times, and I see I have about 50 texts. A song starts playing, and Niall is calling. I press decline, and just leave the texts.

"Baby, you know you are going to have to let him know you are okay. Or even Danielle. You are a missing person. You have to contact someone." Mum tells me. "I'm not talking to any of them ever again. If I have to, I'll go to the police station, and say I'm okay, and not tell them where I am, okay?"

No one answers me, and I decide they aren't.

"Darcie, you aren't our little girl anymore. You can't stay here. You need to go back and make up with them. They are worried sick."

I get my phone back out of my pocket, and I have more texts. I send a text to Danielle.

To Danielle :)

Hey, I've decided that I'm coming back now. But I want those 5 idiots out first. If they are gone, I will legit never come back. Got it?

I sound kind of rude, but I need to get my point through.

From Danielle :)

Okay, I'll get them to leave. But they are really missing you. But if that's what will bring you back, I'll do it. :/

"Mum, can you drive me to Danni's apartment?" "Uh, yeah. Okay." I grab my crutches and head towards the door. I get in mums car, and we drive off.

"Now I think about it, a few months ago, I remember seeing something on tv about a person, umm, actually, nevermind." I ignore that.

"Darcie, you scared us so much." I go over to the laptop on the bench, and shut it. Danielle's eyes look like they are about to pop out of her head. "I missed you to. I'm sorry. I mean it. I know you guys were just trying to protect me. But it is too late to get the boys back. And I need some sleep." "Goodnight?"

"Are you sure she wants me here? She was really upset. I'm pretty sure she would never like to see me again." "Just stay here, okay. Hopefully she will be up soon."

I can hear Danielle and Niall talking on the landing. I silently get up and enter my on-suite. I fix my hair quickly, before throwing my mop of hair into a bun.

I wait until I can't hear anyone, and leave my room.

I sneak around into the room next door. I am stopped dead int my tracks, when I see Danielle and Niall sitting, and talking about me.

They see me, and Danielle quickly chases me. I run into my room and lock myself in. I then grab my phone and a pillow, and take them into my bathroom. I lock myself in, and instantly, I get about 5 texts.

From Danielle :)

Are you alright? Do you want to let me in, I can talk.

I sneak out of the en-suite and quietly eavesdrop on Niall and Danielle's conversation.

"See, she doesn't even want to know me. I feel terrible, and I can't believe this. She is everything I have ever wanted. I wanted her to know... But she couldn't. Danielle, I just don't understand." I hear him crying, and I can feel my own throat becoming hard, and tears forming in my eyes. One rolls down my cheek, and I can't stand this anymore.

*Niall's POV*

I rush down from the landing, with the palms of my hands covering my face. I can't believe what has happened in the last day. I shove myself down on the sofa, but not turning the tv on.

"Niall, you want some breakfast?" Louis calls from the kitchen. "Wait nevermind, what kind of question is that." He continues. "No." "What do you mean as in 'no'?" "I don't want breakfast. I don't deserve food."

Louis hesitates, and then calls Liam. "Uhh, Liam, Niall just refused breakfast, and said he doesn't deserve food..." Louis tells Liam. "Wow, Niall must be broken." Liam makes a joke, Louis laughs, but I just sob ever more. "Oh, I'm sorry..."

"Do you want us to comfort you or anything?" Louis asks. "No, just leave me alone to die."

I sit for a few minutes, everything rushing through my head. Someone sits next to me.

"I thought I said I didn't want anyone comforting me." I say angrily at whoever is there. I look up to see who it is. "Darcie?" "That's my name. I think." She grins at me cheekily.

I most likely look terrible. And Darcie looks like she has been crying as well. "Hah, you remember that?" "Yeah, at the moment, it is one of my earliest memories." "Oh yeah. Where did you go yesterday?" "Mum and Dads." "And you now know that-" "Me and Danielle are sisters? I know."

"I have something for you Darcie." I say. "What do you mean?" "Here." I hand over the bracelet that I bought for her yesterday. "Where did you get this? I thought it was lost..." "When I got through the fans, you were gone, but I saw it, so I quickly grabbed it and ran off to see if I could find you."