Chapter 1❄

Hey I'm Jessica Frost the daughter of Jack Frost and Elsa Frost and sister to Vincent Frost. I am also the Princess of Arendelle and a Guardian just like my dad but he doesn't really do much anymore he just sits around in the castle spending time with Vincent and my mum and of course just like him when he first started as a guardian no one and I mean no one believes in me.

I have been a guardian for I can't remember how many years, but I know its been a long time like a very long time I think it's around 200 years which of course makes me umm 199 years old because apparently i started as a Guardian way before I was born which is crazy, but of course thats just how old I am in guardian years I believe thats what they call it, however in actual years I'm 15 which isn't really that old depending on what you class as old.

"Jessica!!" My Dad shouts from downstairs.

"What?!" I yell back.

He doesn't blanks me and a moment of silence fills the air.

"What dad?!" I shout for the second time.

Again he doesn't answer and more silence fills the air so I get out of my bed and fly down the stairs to the dining room where everyone is sat eating.

"What did you shout me for dad?" I ask.

"Teas ready thats why and if you dont eat it now it'll go cold".

"Seriously and you couldn't of just said that when you shouted me". I say raising one eyebrow.

"Well I knew that if I didn't you would just come down anyway". He says laughing to himself.

I give him one of my odd dirty looks and sit down and eat my food staring at my dad the whole time.

Once I had finished my food I ran back up the stairs and into my bedroom, I looked out my window and as I did I saw the Northern lights shining across the sky signalling that a meeting was to be held, I quickly grabbed my staff and flew out my window towards the North pole.

Once I had arrived at the pole I notice that all the other Guardians were here too which meant that something bad and or important had happened.